Everyone loves the combination of high and lowbrow — the trending ‘tinis and weenies parties, a fancy bottle of Champagne paired with a greasy slice of pizza, a $150 wagyu smashburger. Now, there’s a new version of highbrow, lowbrow trending on TikTok, crisps and caviar. The hashtag #CrispsAndCaviar has over 10 billion views, and Pringles has hopped on this trend with a limited-edition collection you might want to try.

What is the Crisps and Caviar Collection?

The collection is a box that comes with several flavors of Pringles chips as well as a variety of the fish roe and eggs. It was inspired by a scene from the show Real Housewives of New York. In an episode from season 14, Erin Lichy served a controversial combo to the cast — Pringles with caviar on top. While some of the cast didn't mind it, others were opposed to this unusual combination.

The Crisps and Caviar Collection provides a gourmet snacking experience that mixes the indulgent creaminess of caviar with the well-known crunch of Pringles chips, resulting in an unusual and delectable fusion. Each collection comes with a small can of Pringles in the original, sour cream and onion, and barbecue flavors, a container of white sturgeon caviar and smoked trout roe from The Caviar Co., a chic Pringles platter, a gold caviar keychain, a can opener, and two spoons.

How can I get the Crisps and Caviar Collection?

If you want to get the collection for yourself, visit PringlesandCaviar.shop to select your own flavor package. But as with all things luxurious, this collection has a cost. Spend $140 to get all three Pringles flavors with caviar or $49 for Pringles Sour Cream & Onion with Smoked Trout Roe.

In a world filled with fads, Pringles' Crisps and Caviar Collection is an example toward our ever fluctuating tastes, fusing luxury and nostalgia for an experience that will be remembered.