Start A Chapter Header Image

Get ready to join a food community like no other.

Spoon University Chapters cover everything, from the latest food trends and hottest recipes and products to, in-depth how-to’s and guides and inspiring features on up-and-coming food entrepreneurs and creators.

Start a Spoon University Chapter on your campus to bring together your two favorite things: food and community. For the Spooniverse, food is more than just something to eat — it’s at the center of every facet of life.

What does a Chapter Leader do and what is expected of them?

Team Management

Grow and manage a team of students who produce social and editorial content as well as host events and spearhead on-campus promotion

Editorial Content

Oversee editorial content creation that reflects what students are feeling, thinking and experiencing with food on their campus and in their community – brainstorming unique food-related article ideas to bringing them to life on your own site

Social Media

Oversee social media account management and create mouthwatering content that will leave your followers craving more

Commitment

Most Spoon University leaders spend 10-15 hours working on Spoon University tasks

Brand Ambassadors

Participate in exclusive marketing campaigns with incredible brands like Tasty Bite, Tabasco, & Burger King and more

What’s in it for me?

Besides tons of good food and your new favorite community? The Spooniverse provides Chapter members with the opportunity to receive internship credit, publish food content about their community, and gain tons of social media, event, and leadership experience.

What we’re looking for in a Chapter Leader:

• An interest in journalism, food, social media, marketing, or events
  • An ability to respond to email in a timely manner
  • A passion for creating communities for people to feel heard and empowered
  • A stellar leader, communicator, writer, editor & community builder