You may have been seeing Jollibee in the headlines recently, and for good reason. At first, world-renowned producer Benny Blanco was in the news for spitting out his Jollibee spaghetti order on TikTok, and telling others not to go to the Filipino fast food restaurant of over 1,500 stores in 17 countries — including the U.S. Of course, this sparked backlash about reviewing food from other cultures and reacting badly on camera. Though, Blanco noted in a follow-up TikTok that the chains in Los Angeles aren't as good as those in the Philippines or even New York City. He indeed found the best location in L.A. to pick up their Jollibee’s Spicy Chicken Sandwich and was obsessed. If you're just as obsessed with Jollibee as all those who flooded Benny Blanco's comments on his first video claiming that the restaurant "sucks," then there's great news for you. As of March 11, official Jollibee merch is available at its new online store. It follows the likes of Dunkin', Sweetgreen, and even Costco, who are also selling cute branded merch. Here's everything to know about the new Jollibee merch line.

What is in the new Jollibee merch line?

The Jollibee merch line, of course, feature's the brand's signature bright red, yellow, and white color combo across an array of apparel and accessories. 

The merch line begins with three unique T-shirt designs in black, red, and white. The designs, featuring the restaurant's mascot range from $28 to $30. 

Photo via Jollibee

Additionally, for the Jollibee lovers who love to be cozy, a red Jollibee hoodie ($55), crewneck ($55), sweatpants ($55), and jogger set ($95) are currently available in an array of sizes as well. 

Photo via Jollibee

Finally, you can go out and about in your Jollibee drip via accessories for your outfit, which includes a red Jollibee beanie (a "Jollibeanie," if you will, $25), a black baseball hat ($28), a red bucket hat ($25), and a tote bag ($20). 

Basically, I need this tote more than I need the mini Trader Joe's bag

Photo via Jollibee

What sizes are available?

Fortunately, Jollibee's sizing is very inclusive, ranging from XS-5XL. Additionally, this seems to be just the beginning for Jollibee's merch store, so if you can't find your size in a specific item, it's likely you'll soon find another merch item to love in time. You can sign up here to learn about new drops on the merch store. 

You can purchase items from the merch collection here