The rumors are true. And I’m not talking about the rumors that I have washboard abs (come on…that was never in question). I’m talking about 7-Eleven’s golf-themed fashion line! The appropriate response to this news is a Victorian-level gasp that rouses the whole of society’s attention. Because, this ain’t a drill, home skillet. 7-Eleven’s online store has your back-to-school wardrobe covered. Oh, and if you’re one of those weirdos who golfs, 7-Eleven’s got the perfect way to rep your obsession on the fairway (maybe I’m projecting because I’m terrible at golf…?).

The 7-Eleven golf collection includes vintage polos & hats.

Whether you’re hoping to catch the eye of a golf-obsessed hottie (oxymoron…? I think yes) or you want to dazzle your golf buddies with your wardrobe to such an extent that they start making critical playing errors, 7-Eleven has the golf wardrobe for you.

Photo by 7Collection

You can purchase the Rooster Polo, which despite being currently sold out, should be restocked sometime soon. And then, there’s the Chip & Gulp Tee for those who are looking to rep their 7-Eleven pride with a little less formality. This is a tee that works perfectly for relaxed days on the fairway. In addition, there’s a cropped tee and tons of hat options to keep the sun out of your eyes in style. 

There's also golf equipment in the 7-Eleven golf collection.

No golf look is complete without matching equipment. And, although 7-Eleven has yet to release a line of putters, wedges, drivers, irons, and three woods (maybe I did a bit of research…maybe it’s Maybelline), your caddy will be in awe of 7-Eleven’s equipment dedication.

There’s the 7-Eleven Titleist TruFeel Golf Balls with the 7-Eleven logo beautifully decorating the front, and a nicely starched Convenience Tour Athletic Towel for when the sun and all your sweet gets to be too much. Planning on bringing along a few beers to make things interesting? You must purchase the Retro 7-Eleven Soft Cooler. It will keep your brewskis fashionably cold.

Photo by 7Collection

My personal favorites from the 7-Eleven collection

Although I prefer golfing in the nude, the Retro 7-Eleven Woven Button Up ($50), the Camp Crop Polo ($35), Convenience Tour Reversible Bucket Hat ($30) and the Convenience Tour Crew Socks ($14) might make me reconsider.