Ben Affleck’s Dunkin' saga continued with a new Dunkin’ advertisement, merch drop, and specialty menu items at this year’s Super Bowl.

In the minute-long ad, he recruits long-time partner Matt Damon, as well as retired New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady to form a Dunkin’-themed band. He showed up to his wife Jennifer Lopez’s recording studio with his band, the DunKings, adorned in Dunkin’ merch from head to toe. The ad calls back to a previous one at this year’s Grammys as well as Affleck’s feature in Dunkin's 2023 Super Bowl commercial.

As a self-proclaimed Super Bowl food commercial expert, this over-the-top campaign is typical for the occasion, and the constantly developing storyline might earn it a spot in my Super Bowl food commercial hall of fame.   

Dunkin’ has DunKing merch for sale.

Alongside this ad, Dunkin’ released its DunKings merch on its website. You can buy a similar version of the tracksuits Affleck, Damon, and Brady are sporting for $120 (they’re all sold out now, but hopefully a restock is coming soon). Not going to lie, the versions the trio are wearing are much more intricate — and shiny — but the alternative is still cute in its own way.

Photos courtesy of Dunkin'

The trio of Boston-born Affleck and Damon and Boston icon Brady resulted in merch covered in Boston shoutouts. The bright orange tracksuit has the city’s name in large pink bubble letters across the back of the jacket, in small pink letters along the top front, and in large gold letters on the front bottom.

The pants follow a similar theme, but slightly focused more on the traditional Dunkin’ logos with the occasional DunKings crown. The pants put the cherry on top of the 80’s vibe with gold flames front and center under the drawstrings.

Other merch items in the DunKings drop are the fluffy pink bucket hat with the small DunKings logo as well as hot pink and orange DunKings tumblers.  

Photos courtesy of Dunkin'

There’s also new DunKing menu items at Dunkin’.

The DunKings campaign also came with new menu items. The DunKings Iced Coffee was inspired by Ben Affleck’s favorite Dunkin’ order, an iced coffee with cream, vanilla and sweet cold foam dusted with cinnamon sugar. Hoping to make a pairing as strong as Affleck and Damon, the menu released its DunKings MUNCHKINS skewers, three of the Dunkin’ donut holes that can be paired with any drink on the menu.