The Stanley Cup, specifically the Stanley Quencher H2.0 FlowState Tumbler, is one of the most popular TikTok-approved items of the year. The Stanley Cup has been dubbed a “wellness essential” for clean girls and water bottle lovers. CNBC reported that the company’s revenue increased to $750 million this past year, compared to a previous $74 million in 2019. The water bottle is not only helpful in your everyday life, but it is durable enough to last through a car fire with the ice fully intact.

Sure, it may be the hottest reusable water bottle right now, but Saturday Night Live thinks otherwise. SNL took on TikTok’s favorite water accessory this week with a skit, “Big Dumb Cups,” featuring host Dakota Johnson alongside Chloe Fineman and Heidi Gardner.

What’s a Big Dumb Cup?

If you go to Target every day, drive a big car, or are physically, or at least spiritually blonde, this cup may be the one for you. The Big Dumb Cup features much more than your average Stanley; it can hold a bottle of wine or even be used as an air fryer while weighing up to 35 pounds.

A spoof “Ugg Collab” mug was even featured, which, according to Johnson, “tastes like foot.” The sketch also used several Stanley cups, including a life-sized version, Stanley Cup boots, and even a pregnant cup.

The spoof touched on Stanley’s recent controversy online, where customers claimed the product contained lead. Headlines from the past month have featured this cup, including when a man jumped over a counter to get his hands on the Winter Pink Starbucks x Stanley Tumblr, which resulted in a fight.