Try 'Tea Jelly' cause the simple mixture of fruit and sugar is just too mainstream nowadays. This homemade Tea Jelly recipe is a playful culinary adventure. If you for once thought that jelly can be made only using fruits of some kind then you are definitely missing out on so much. This Tea Jelly recipe utilises the best classic jam recipes, with their centuries of trial and error, and adds a fun new twist with the addition of a strong black tea. While the flavours are balanced with the help of milk, the understated hint of tea adds a note of intrigue that really makes the jam unique and delicious. Once this recipe is successfully executed, the variations are endless ( think Coffee Jelly and Candy Jelly and that's the stuff  dreams are made of.)

Who Could Have Thought You Can Make Tea And Jelly Taste Good Together

• Total Time:1 hr 5 mins

• 1 cup + 2 tablespoons water
  • 2 teaspoons black tea
  • 1 1/2 teaspoon unflavoured gelatin
  • 2 teaspoons sugar
  • 1 1/2 tablespoon condensed milk
  • 1 1/2 tablespoon milk
cream, milk

Sprinkle gelatin over 2 tablespoons of water and keep it aside.

dairy product, sweet, egg, milk, coffee

Heat 1 cup of water and steep tea for 5 minutes. Strain tea in a bowl.

chocolate

Add the gelatin and sugar in the bowl. Stir until gelatin and sugar completely dissolves but quickly while the tea water is still hot.

chocolate, coffee, tea

Pour tea mixture into four mini cups. One-fourth of the cup should be fill with the mixture. Chill in the refrigerator until set, about 30 minutes.

wine, tea, coffee

When the tea mixture is set, pour a layer of condensed milk and keep in refrigerator for 5-10 minutes.

cream, chocolate

Now, pour a layer of milk on top of each jelly and give it a few minutes to set.

Now that our jelly-making is at an end, there is only one stage to go: eating. Enjoy!

coffee, cream, milk

Follow us for ore cool stuff at our Spoon University Official Page