Brunch is a beautiful thing, but sometimes it can take a bit of a toll on your wallet. While a good splurge on a bougie brunch is something we all deserve every once in a while, it may not be the most practical way to live your life. If you’re stuck in a rut and just looking for somewhere to have a nice brunch and salvage the relationship with your wallet, any of these places will work like a charm. Added bonus: they’re all pretty aesthetic so you can proudly Instagram your affordable but still stylish brunch.

1. Tatte

Brunch

Photo by Kirstin Fong

Worth the hype, Tatte’s several locations serve up a mean brunch. These cafés and bakeries serve up a delicious delicious brunch that won’t make you sad to pay. Their coffee is also really pretty.

2. Mike and Patty’s

Brunch

Photo Courtesy of mikeandpattys.com

Breakfast sandwiches galore. This affordable little place located right by the Arlington Station will satisfy your craving for that quality breakfast sandwich the dining hall just can’t give you.

3. The Crispy Crepe

Brunch

Photo by Elise Takahama

Brand new on Comm Ave, this place is serving up both beautiful and delicious crepes of all kinds. If you want it savory or sweet, The Crispy Crepe has you covered. Neither you or your wallet can regret this decision.

4. Blackbird Donuts

Brunch

Photo by Sophie Clingan-Darack

You know those donuts you’ve seen on Instagram? This is where they were from. This South End donut shop is serving up a little bit of happiness with artisanal donuts that will make your mouth water and your Instagram look more beautiful.

5. The Allston Diner

Brunch

Photo by Dorothy Ballowe

An Allston classic, this traditional diner brunch can’t disappoint. They may not be able to seat a party of more than 4, but man is it worth it to go in a small group. The atmosphere and food are amazing and your wallet will be able to appreciate just as much as you can.

6. Blue State Coffee

Brunch

Photo by Elise Takahama

A coffee shop brunch can be the best brunch. Blue State can serve up both some amazing coffee and also fill your stomach with food that is well worth it. On the edge of Allston, Blue State is ready to brunch with you.

7. Pavement Coffeehouse

Brunch

Photo by Elise Takahama

Another coffee shop with a brilliant brunch. The bagels and sandwiches are delicious and will go along with one of their amazing teas. The atmosphere is also straight vibes, perfect for a quick brunch with a friend, but beware, the small shop does fill up quickly.

8. Sunset Cantina

Brunch

Photo by Aidan Intemann

Not a brunch you a would expect but oh so good. Known for their nachos and drinks, Sunset Cantina also has a full on brunch. This brunch may be a little unconventional but oh so good. Another bonus: you can get a mimosa and still keep it under $15. Didn’t know that was possible.

9. Busy Bee Restaurant

Brunch

Photo by Aidan Intemann

This little diner in Back Bay is cute and perfect for a Sunday brunch. This diner will blow you away with both the old school diner food but also the old school prices. It would be a challenge to leave with a check of more than $15 per person.

10. The Buttery South End

Brunch

Photo Courtesy of @laurencrowtoe on Instagram

A cute and chic little café and bakery in the South End. The food and drinks here will have you begging to stay, or just make you want to go again the next day for brunch round two. The stylish aesthetic makes this place snap story worthy to the extreme.

11. Veggie Galaxy

Brunch

Photo by Haley Abram

A hip new spin on a retro diner feel, Veggie Galaxy is switching things up with a vegetarian diner that offers almost every menu item either vegan or gluten-free. Millennials rejoice for this new age brunch diner.

12. Area Four

Brunch

Photo Courtesy of @areafour on Instagram

Hip and trendy with large chalkboards on the walls, Area Four brings a new vibe to brunch, combing a traditional brunch menu with the pizza that the restaurant offers at all times.

13. Flour Bakery

Brunch

Photo by Katie Zizmor

Boston’s bakery that’s famous for their sticky buns offers a little more than just those. From baked goods to fresh sandwiches, this place will satisfy your brunch needs on a budget.

14. Jugos

Brunch

Photo Courtesy of @bhoangg on Instagram

Not a traditional brunch, but just as hip and trendy. The gourmet acai bowls and fresh pressed juices will kick of your weekend day right, no matter what kind of night you just had. Plus, this cute little shop in Copley is going to be screaming for a picture.

15. Bee’s Knees Supply Co.

Brunch

Photo by Elise Takahama

A new Allston classic, Bee’s Knees has a banging brunch. Publicizing the organic and fresh food, this place is the perfect hipster brunch location. Delicious brunch and a little grocery store to take some food home with you will have you buzzing.

16. The Breakfast Club

Brunch

Photo Courtesy of @thebreakfastclubboston on Instagram

A diner in Lower Allston known for the name is worth every bit of hype. The food is classic and delicious, the atmosphere is the hip and trendy retro feel. The Breakfast Club is setting the standard for the classic diner brunch.

17. Neighborhoods Coffee & Crepes

Brunch

Photo Courtesy of @neighborhoodsc on Instagram

This Fenway classic for college students is serving up some affordable crepes that taste like they could cost a million bucks. This cozy little joint may fill up fast but if you’re willing to get there early or wait, it’s most definitely worth it.

18. Kane’s Donuts

Brunch

Photo by Dorothy Ballowe

Hand-made artisanal donuts do not disappoint. This may not be Krispy Kreme but it sure is close, maybe even better (don’t tell anyone I said that). These innovative donut flavors may be a step away from classic but they sure are delicious.

19. Green T Coffee Shop

Brunch

Photo Courtesy of @jennachicago on Instagram

Coffee shop brunch. Perfect for coffee and tea enthusiasts, this brunch will have you begging to stay in the shop for the rest of the day, even when they have to ask you to leave. Definitely under $15, definitely worth the try.

20. T Anthony’s

Brunch

Photo by Katie Zizmor

An unexpected brunch spot but surprisingly amazing. This pizza joint makes a mean omelet and serves killer pancakes. This place apparently isn’t just for when you’re drunk, but also hungover the morning after.

21. Mike’s City Diner

Brunch

Photo by Aidan Intemann

Possibly the most classic diner I’ve ever been to. This cash-only corner spot over in Back Bay will serve up some delicious hash browns that make the line to sit worth it.

22. The Thinking Cup

Brunch

Photo Courtesy of @thinkingcup on Instagram

If we haven’t said it enough, coffee house brunch can be the best brunch. This cute little shop with perfect latté art makes it seem like a crime not to take a picture. For an added bonus, the food is good and not too expensive.

23. Metropolis

Brunch

Photo Courtesy of @aliceleighyuan on Instagram

Small and cozy, this spin on a classic diner with bar seating takes an edgy turn with a chic atmosphere you would expect from a classic city brunch. Don’t be fooled by the look though, you can still make it out for under $15.