It’s okay to be a salty person. The best way to quell a bad attitude is to binge eat on salt covered snacks. So here are 15 Salty Recipes that can help calm you down.

1. Potato Chips

salty recipes

Photo by Alison Weissbrot

This first recipe is a healthy twist on the typical potato chip. The Microwave DIY Potato Chips recipe matches all of you classically salty people out there.

2. Veggie Chips

salty recipes

Photo by Choheisel via Flickr

Do you want the same kind of satisfaction that a potato chip gives, with half the calories? Try these recipes for Veggie Chips. Covered in salt, but still super healthy- perfect for the salty exercise junkies.

3. Fries

salty recipes

Photo by Arden Sarner

This recipe for Homemade Smiley Fries is perfect for all of you out there that like to hide your salt behind smiles. You ain’t foolin’ nobody, but you’re cute so it’s okay.

4. Popcorn

salty recipes

Photo by Renee Chiu

Try out this Honey Butter Sea Salt Popcorn recipe. A name like that sounds super fancy, right? This easy to make recipe is perfect for snuggling under the covers and working through your salt with a movie.

5. Pretzels

salty recipes

Photo by Natsuko Mazany

Feeling too salty to leave the house? This recipe for Pretzel Bites in Under 30 Minutes can calm your craving for those perfect pretzels at the mall.

6. Trail Mix

salty recipes

Photo by Lexa Rowland

For the outdoorsy salty person, here is a guide on How to Make the Perfect Trail Mix if You’re a Broke-Ass College Student.

7. Gold Fish

salty recipes

Photo by Sofie Sobrero

So I know goldfish aren’t the typical salty snack, but they’re my personal favorite when I have a bad attitude. Biting their smiling heads off always makes me feel better. This recipe for Gluten-Free Goldfish Crackers is healthy, easy, and cheaper then buying bags and bags of the snack that smiles back.

8. Bacon

salty recipes

Photo by Audrey Mirabito

No list is truly complete without one recipe for awesome bacon. Instead of finding one recipe, here is a list of 25 Salty Recipes Every Bacon Lover Needs In Their Life.

9. Seaweed

salty recipes

Photo by Becky Hughes

For all you salty sea witches. Here is a list of Super Simple Seaweed Snacks. Tastes like the sea, feels like beach, matches your attitude.

10. Edamame

salty recipes

Photo by Elyse Belarge

The best kinds of edamame are always covered in salt. Here is How to Make Parmesan Baked Edamame.

11. Salt and Vinegar Chickpeas

salty recipes

Photo by Jordan Miller

Salt and Vinegar Chickpeas are perfect for those of you with salty attitudes and healthy lives.

12. Sweet and Salty Cookies

salty recipes

Photo by Cloe Savino

These Sweet and Salty Trail Mix Cookies can quell both your salt and sugar craving, while matching your sweet and salty attitude.

13. Salty and Sweet Blondies

salty recipes

Photo by Meredith Ross

Another dessert recipe, Salty and Sweet Blondies are the perfect combination. They’re gooey, delicious, and easy to make.

14. Salted Caramel

salty recipes

Photo by Katherine Baker

Salted Caramel is like a traditional salty snack. Salted Caramel Truffles are fancy, fun, and easy to share with friends.

15. Margarita

salty recipes

Photo by Max Bartick

If none of these recipes work for you, you can always resort to alcohol. Margaritas are salty, right? Try out this recipe ofr Honey Jalapeño Margaritas. Cheers.