You might’ve been curious what goes down at SpoonHQ (hint: follow spoontv on Snapchat). No, we’re not fat tubs of lard who eat all day and write about it. Our team is made up of a group of hardworking machines who pump out content to make your Facebook and Instagram feeds better, obviously. But come Fridays we’re pretty pooped and – often in my case – hungover AF from a Thursday night out on the town (dead giveaway: my hair).

honey jalapeno margarita

Gif by Sammie Ho

What’s the best way to cure a hangover? Hair of the dog. We gathered up some random office ingredients, because we’re scrappy post-grads, and made a beverage to rehydrate. Totally eyeballed e’erthang as I went, but if you want to try to recreate this dope drink at home (it’s really good), here’s my guess at how to do it.

It’s 5:00 somewhere, so start drankin’, peepz.

honey jalapeno margarita

Gif by Sammie Ho

Honey Jalapeño Margaritas

• Prep Time:idk...
  • Cook Time:0 minutes
  • Total Time:who knows???
  • Servings:TBD - depends on how turnt you're trynna get

• 1 bottle jalapeño Tabasco sauce
  • 1 bottle Jose Cuervo tequila
  • 1 lemon
  • 1 lime
  • 1 orange
  • Honey
  • Salt
Photo by Max Bartick

Pour 1-5(?) shots of tequila into a Solo cup. #college

Squeeze some orange, lemon and lime juice into your tequila.

This is how to DIY triple sec if you’re poor. Pour that shit in.

Put a “dash” of jalapeño Tabasco sauce into your concoction. Add more if you have balls (like me).

Squeeze some honey in there.

Add extra if you’re a p*ssy and can’t handle the heat.

Chill over ice.

Spoon Tip: If you don’t have a shaker (who does tho?), pour it back and forth between 2 cups (by Anna Kendrick).

In another v classy Solo cup, line the rim with honey.

Salt it up, salt it up. Nice rim job, buddy.

Pour your drank into this fancy ass glass and garnish with a lemon or lime wedge.

Insta or it didn’t happen. Hint: Chrome on your iPhone looks dank. @spoonuniversity, have you heard of it? #spoonfeed

Drink up, kidz.