Have you ever gone through your favorite fast-food chain and looked back to see your dog giving you the saddest eyes? They’re practically begging for your meal. But obviously, some foods aren’t meant for your dog to eat. However, I firmly believe every dog should be spoiled with all the treats. So, here’s a list of fast-food chains offering a secret menu item your dog will enjoy!

Chick-Fil-A

Not entirely a secret, but Chick-Fil-A drive-thrus will give your cutie free dog biscuits! All you have to do is ask if the location has any treats available when ordering.

Culver’s

Make a pit stop at Culver’s for a dog biscuit. The fast-food chain also offers a Pup Cup with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a dog biscuit.

PSA: since this is a dairy product, please check in with your vet beforehand.

Dairy Queen

Go on an ice cream sundae date with your pupper at Dairy Queen. The Pup Cup is a mini sundae featuring DQ’s vanilla soft serve topped with a dog biscuit — however, there are some locations where the Pup Cup is a small cup of whipped cream. There isn’t set pricing on this item either, in some locations, the Pup Cup is free, in others, it's $3.

Dunkin’ 

Get matching lattes with your furry friend at Dunkin’. Well not entirely matching lattes. Some Dunkin' locations offer puppy lattes or Pup in a Cup, which is a four-ounce cup of whipped cream without any extra additives.

In-N-Out

In the mood for a burger, but don’t want to leave your dog out? Get a burger for the two of you at In-N-Out. While yours might be animal-style, your dog’s will be a plain, unseasoned burger patty with no salt. The Pup Patty is $1.10.

Johnny Rockets

At Johnny Rockets, your dog is always welcome. While you’re munching on your burger and indulging in your milkshake outdoors, ask for a cut-up burger patty and a bowl of fresh water for your four-legged companion.

Shake Shack

Shake Shack offers Pooch-inis (the cutest name on the list, BTW), which is two dog biscuits in peanut butter sauce and vanilla custard for $3.99. The fast-food chain also offers doggie Bag O’ Bones — a partnership with Bocce’s Bakery — that includes five ShackBurger Dog Biscuits, made of rye flour, beef, beef liver, carrots, cheddar cheese, and parsley, for $7.99.

Sonic

Satisfy your dog’s sweet tooth with Sonic’s Wag Cup! The treat is a small Sonic cup filled with whipped cream. Depending on your location, the Wag Cup is usually $1.

Sprinkles

When getting yourself the iconic Red Velvet cupcake, make sure to add a special Pupcake to your order. This one isn’t really a secret menu either — it’s a mini sugar-free cupcake with yogurt frosting that will have your dog wanting more (I know from experience). Opt for a single Pupcake for $3 or a trio pack for $8.50.

Starbucks

Do you ever order a Frappuccino and see your dog giving you those big sad eyes as you drink? One of the cutest secrets from Starbucks is the coffee chain’s Puppuccino.

The Puppuccino is a small cup filled with whipped cream. Simply ask for a Puppuccino or whipped cream in a cup when ordering. Plus, it’s usually free!