If you are a college basketball fan like me, chances are that you are stoked for March Madness as much as I am! If you're unaware of March Madness, let me fill you in. March Madness is the popular term for the NCAA Division I men’s and women’s basketball tournament. Like any big game, it tends to bring many fans together and create new memories during the occasion. While cheering on your favorite teams, your watch party is incomplete without delicious food. Normally, foods like chicken wings and pizza (more on this in a bit) will be the go-to for sporting events, just look at the Super Bowl. Any food item that you choose to go with will keep you engaged (and full) during the March Madness games, that are in play until April 8. You may be wondering if there are any deals for the special occasion. Well, you are in luck, here’s a list of the best food deals for March Madness.

Papa John's

Papa John's lovers can get a one-topping Garlic Epic Stuffed Crust Pizza that has garlic stuffed in the crust, drizzled on top, and served on the side for just $13.99.

Crumbl

Crumbl's latest offering is the Game Day Catering Bundles. The bundles aren't a one-time promotion, but a permanent item for any game day celebration. 

The Game Day Catering Bundles can also be customized with options from Crumbl’s recently launched Custom Cookie Game Day Library. With 27 frosting colors and two base options, customers can decorate their bundles to reflect their team’s colors and their tastes. 

Fans can check the availability of Game Day cookies either at their local Crumbl store or through the Crumbl App. Orders can also be placed through Crumbl's website

Wendy's 

Wendy's has a couple of deals rolling out for March Madness. 

Starting March 21, the fast food chain is offering in-app $0 Delivery Fee. Customers can enjoy a $0 delivery fee on every order when they order through the Wendy’s app from March 21 to April 8.

Wendy’s has also teamed up with DoorDash for a limited-time offer. DashPass Members can grab a free Baconator with a $20 minimum purchase from March 21 to March 25. For the non-DashPass Members, enjoy $5 off a purchase of $15 or more with the purchase of any Baconator from March 21 through March 25.

The fast food chain also has "The Big Dance Combo," where fans can get a Dave’s Double Combo for $6 when they order delivery through the Wendy’s app from March 21 to April 8. The last offer is the "Double the Madness." Fans can get $1 Dave’s Single or $2 Dave’s Double with the offer in the Wendy’s app until April 10.

Wingstop 

At the center of any celebration is Wingstop’s 30 Piece Crew Pack, designed to be the MVP of any watch party. This ultimate game day feast includes 30 boneless or classic wings, hand tossed in up to three flavors, large fries, veggie sticks, and three dips — perfectly serving four to five fans. It’s everything you need to keep the crew satisfied while you cheer on your team. Prices are TBD based on protein choice.

KFC

KFC is offering a couple of party-friendly meal deals. 

The first is free (!!!) 5-piece KFC Nuggets with any digital purchase of $10 or more for orders placed on the fast food chain's website and app. This offer is available now through March 31.

The next deal is free delivery on orders placed on KFC's website and app. This digital exclusive is only available on game days, beginning on March 20 when the First Four play. Here are the rest of the dates: 

First Round of 64: March 21 to March 22

Second Round of 32: March 23 to March 24

Sweet 16: March 28 to March 29

Elite 8: March 30 to March 31

Final Four: April 6

National Championship: April 8

Marco’s Pizza

Marco’s is providing fans the chance to earn savings with the New Slam Dunk Deal, which is available now until the end of the month.

Marco’s is also offering customers a free Pizzoli, which is their new food item. To get the free Pizzoli, you have to purchase any large or extra-large menu-price pizza with code FPMPP, which is limited to two per order.

Hooters

Hooters has a lot on their table to offer to hungry basketball fans. Right now, the restaurant chain is holding a Baller Bracket Challenge in honor of March Madness and you can take part in the challenge by registering at HootersHoops.com. From there, you will be able to submit your bracket prediction and keep track of your results.

Hooters is also offering a coupon for a free appetizer with a drink purchase. However, you have to take part in the Baller Bracket Challenge to be eligible and the coupon will be valid between March 21 to 22.

Red Robin

Select Red Robin locations have a March Madness promotion that will run from March 18 to April 14. Each week will feature a different burger that will cost $12. Here are the featured burgers:

March 18 to 24: Scorpion Burger, a fiery burger that’s topped with pepper-jack, crispy jalapeños, Scorpion Pepper Sauce, pickles, hot rings, lettuce, tomato, and roasted garlic aioli.

March 25 to 31: Whiskey River BBQ Burger, a smoky glazed burger topped with tomatoes, lettuce, American cheese, and crispy onion straws.

April 1 to 7: Smashed Avocado ‘N Bacon Burger, made with fresh avocado, hardwood-smoked bacon, tomato, and Swiss cheese.

April 8 to 14: Banzai Burger, a tropical burger with grilled pineapple, sweet teriyaki glaze, lettuce, and tomato.

TGI Fridays

Participating TGI Fridays locations will give customers six free boneless wings with their choice of sauce if they present their losing brackets. The offer will only be valid while dining in and customers can make any food or nonalcoholic beverage purchase along with their boneless wings.

The restaurant chain is also offering other deals like the $5 Happy Hour drinks from Monday to Friday and $0.50 wings on men's and women’s tournament game days.