March Madness started this week and if you're a big basketball fan, I'm sure you'll be having family and friends over for appetizers and drinks at some point during the tournament. Personally, I picked UNC to win it all, but these appetizers are great regardless of what team you're rooting for. 

Spinach and Artichoke Dip

gif
Samantha Ho

A dip is perfect for game day because not only is it a yummy snack, but it also won't fill your guests up too much, so they can try some of the other foods as well. One of my favorite dips is spinach and artichoke dip. This creamy goodness is so delicious that you'll want to make it for every basketball game and a great way to start off your March Madness viewing party!

Apple Cider Jello Shots

honey, sweet, jam, marmalade, tea
Tori Hakim

Looking for a nice drink that you can enjoy before you watch your favorite team take the court?  These apple cider jello shots are easy to make and only require three ingredients: apple cider, Fireball, and Jell-O. Hope your guests enjoy these at your March Madness viewing party!

Nutter Butter Referees

cake, chocolate, pumpkin
Emma Spoldi

Nutter Butters are amazing.  What if I told you that you could make nutter butters that looked like referees?  Yes, that's right, these special nutter butters will have all of your family and friends coming back to your house every March. 

Hard Caramel Apple Cider

juice, apple, cider, sweet, tea
Anna Arteaga

Get ready to watch your favorite team win...or lose... with this fall-themed drink!  This drink is easy to make and it only requires apple cider and caramel Smirnoff.  Why have a Bud Light when you can make this yummy drink instead?! For even more fun, check out this article if you're looking for a drinking game that you could do during the tournament.  

Cheesy Potato Nachos

ravioli, cheese
Audrey Mirabito

Enjoy this yummy appetizer before you watch your favorite team take the court! It only takes about 10 minutes to make so you can make it right before tip-off! This cheesy goodness will definitely hold your guests over until the next appetizer. 

Crostini with Pea and Avocado Spread

pistachio, guacamole, avocado
Allison Mark

This yummy appetizer is relatively healthy and will likely all be gone before the tip-off. If you like peas, guac, and fancy bread, then this appetizer is right up your alley! You should definitely make this next year if you want to impress your guests. This Crostini with Pea and Avocado Spread will have your guests wanting to come to your house all the time!  

If your bracket is already toast, at least you can enjoy watching the rest of the games with these awesome apps!