Fall is the perfect time to let your creativity shine in the kitchen. So, to get you started, here is a list of the best Halloween treats sure to make your celebration the talk of the campus.

1) Roasted Pumpkin Seeds: Mix and match your favorite flavors to spice up this traditional treat. Salt, butter, cinnamon and sugar, the sky is the limit.

The Top Five Halloween Treats to Make Your Party Memorable

Photo by Kristen Yang

2) Baked Apples: Hollow them out and fill them with a brown sugar, cinnamon, and sugar mixture. Then, while they’re still hot, serve them in a bowl topped with vanilla ice cream.

Photo by Kristen Yang

3) Scarecrow Treats: Ever had a rice krispie treat with candy corn? Just follow the recipe on the back of the box of rice krispies and mix candy corns in for that Halloween spin.

Photo by Kristen Yang

4) S’mores Dip: This is a basic three layer dip, with graham crackers on the bottom, followed by a melted chocolate chip glaze. Top it with a layer of melted, golden brown marshmallows. It’s a rich, new way to tackle the classic s’more.

Photo by Kristen Yang

5) Caramel Apples: There are endless ways to make these, so buy your favorite apples, find any online recipe that sounds good to you, and enjoy that sticky sweetness.

Photo by Kristen Yang

Keep these treats in mind as you plan your Halloween party. Your guests will love the nostalgic feeling they have when digging into these not-so-traditional Trick-or-Treat sweets.