Avocados have become perhaps the most popular fruit within the produce section, taking Instagram by storm with various pics of avocado toast and bright green avocado flowers. Not only are they pretty, but avocados pack a powerful amount of health benefits that also make them super appealing. They're so delicious and versatile that they can be enjoyed throughout your entire day. Here's a roundup of ways to eat avocados for every meal, because you avoca(don't) want to eat anything else. 

Avocado Toast

toast, sandwich, vegetable, bread
Heather Feibleman

Sure, avocado toast has become one of those #basic food trends you see all over Instagram, but that's because it's truly a great breakfast. It's quick, easy to make, and healthy, providing your body with essential carbs and fats to kickstart your day. Freshen up your avocado toasts by adding tomatoes, an egg, cheese, and/or chia seeds. 

Baked Egg in Avocado

vegetable, egg yolk, egg
lauren feld

You can bake your eggs in a piece of toast (so last year), or you can bake them in an avocado. It's probably one of the easiest breakfasts you can make, while still being hearty enough to last you till lunchtime. 

Avocado Smoothie

french dressing, cocktail, smoothie, yogurt, dairy product, sweet, cream, juice, milk
Haley Durham

Whenever you need to have breakfast on-the-go, whip up a quick avocado smoothie, adding in your choice of other fresh fruits and vegetables. This is a sure fire way to get in your daily dose of greens while enjoying something delicious. 

Bacon, Egg, Cheese and Avocado Breakfast Nachos

pasta, tomato, meat, vegetable, egg
Phoebe Melnick

Get a load of possibly the best hangover breakfast you can cook in your own home. If the morning after a big night out is leaving you craving nachos and breakfast food, these BEC breakfast waffles will be your savior. Start with a bed of mini waffles then load them up with cheese, eggs, bacon, avocado, salsa and any other toppings your hungover heart desires. 

Sweet Potato Toast

sandwich, toast, guacamole, bread, avocado
Haley Abram

If you haven't heard, sweet potatoes are replacing bread as the new base for smashed avocado at breakfast time. The addition of sweet potato adds additional health benefits and vitamins, while providing a tasty balance of sweet and savory. (It also photographs well for your Insta as an added bonus). 

Breakfast Hash

avocado
 Monnett Hamilton

Breakfast hashes are the optimal protein-filled breakfast to really get you excited about waking up in the morning. This one is filled with sweet potato, avocado, eggs, spinach, and goat cheese, making it a flavor-bursting wonderland for your tastebuds. Whip this up for a bangin' Sunday brunch with your friends, complete with a perfect Bloody Mary.

Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich

guacamole, vegetable, sandwich, bread, avocado
Arisa Toyosaki

Your typical egg salad is bound to start tasting bland after having it for lunch every day. Switch things up by adding an avocado to the mix, making your sandwich brighter and tastier. As a replacement for mayo, avocado will also make your sammie much healthier. Finally, something to really look forward to at lunch time. 

Chopped Salad

kale, salad, garlic, herb, parsley, vegetable, broccoli
Elizabeth Layman

Chopped salads make it easy to incorporate a variety of fresh fruits and veggies, including avocados. Grill your veggies before adding them to your salad for a smoky kick and irresistible taste. Top your greens with even more avocado with this creamy cilantro lime avocado dressing

Avocado Pesto Pasta

vegetable, pasta
Rachel Ndubuisi

Lovers of pesto will rejoice over this sauce that adds avocado to pesto to take it to a whole new creamy level. Add it to your pasta to switch things up on spaghetti night, giving your noodles the fresher edge you've been yearning for. 

Avocado Buddha Bowl

cheese, onion, vegetable, salad
Lauren Arendt

Buddha bowls have become a food trend equally as popular as avocados themselves, incorporating a range of veggies, grains, and proteins into one satisfying dish. With the addition of avocado you'll be left feeling happy, healthy, full, and possibly a little more ~zen~. 

Avocado Chickpea Salad Sandwich

guacamole, bread, sandwich, avocado
Kaitlyn Thayer

Here we have another tasty sandwich made with superfoods avocado and chickpea. Canned chickpeas are a great ingredient to have on hand as they're nonperishable and versatile, allowing you to make a range of different dishes with a single can. This sandwich is a great lunch to take during the week, just meal prep the salad the weekend before and smash it between two slices of your fave bread the day of. 

Black Bean Burritos with Avocado Lime Sauce

guacamole, vegetable, salsa, cheese, corn, burrito
Santina Renzi

Have the ultimate fiesta with these tangy burritos, filled with a flavorful black bean filling and topped with a creamy avocado sauce that'll rock your world. They're good enough to have for both Meatless Monday and Taco Tuesday, if you ask me. 

Deconstructed Sushi Bowl

carrot, pepper, rice, broccoli, vegetable
Katherine Baker

For those days/nights when you just don't have the money, time, or energy (especially money though) to go out for sushi, whip up this quick and easy sushi bowl at home. This one is loaded with healthy ingredients like edamame, tempeh, fresh veggies, brown rice, and avocado, that all taste so good together you won't even notice it's vegan. 

Cucumber Avocado Sushi Rolls

fish, ginger, rice, seafood, sashimi, nori, soy sauce, avocado, wasabi, sushi
Ali Romadanov

If you're totally against deconstructing sushi into a bowl, these avocado rolls are just as quick and easy to make at home. Do it how the pros do with your own sushi bamboo mat which you can easily find for cheap on Amazon #bless. Your friends will be calling you a sushi master in no time. 

Shakshuka-Stuffed Avocado

rice, tomato, vegetable
Robert Arrasate

Watching your carbs? Try this hearty shakshuka-stuffed avocado for a filling, guilt-free dinner that can be made in your toaster oven. Though the name may be fancy, all it requires is five simple ingredients you probably already have on hand in your kitchen. (But definitely play it up so your friends think you're a culinary genius).

Vegan Avocado Brownies

cake, cookie, brownie, chocolate
Reed Erickson

Leave it to vegans to make one of the best desserts on Earth healthy and still taste good. These homemade brownies replace dairy with avocados, while still maintaining the fudgy consistency you know and love. Better yet, they're brown and not green, so you totally won't even know the difference.  

Avocado Fries

vegetable, avocado
Annalee Flaherty

Ditch greasy, fatty french fries for these delicious avocado fries that are equally crispy and tasty, only way more healthy. They're sure to be a hit at any party or afterparty when you feel the drunchies coming on.

Avocado Pudding

pudding, juice, dairy product, yogurt, sweet, cream, milk
Shae Chambers

Put all your unhealthy snack dreams out of your mind and replace them with this healthy avocado pudding. All it requires is an avocado, soy milk, honey, and a blender and you've got yourself a cure for any midday or late night craving. Make a big batch and store it in your fridge for an instant cure for your sweet tooth. 

Avocado Truffles

truffle, coffee, sweet, candy, chocolate
Emily Hu

These truffles combine two superfoods, avocado and dark chocolate, into one easy and healthy dessert. Yes, dark chocolate is good for you. These truffles also leave out heavy cream, yet still maintain a delectable, creamy texture that may or may not cause you to eat an entire batch. 

Avocado Chocolate Chip Cookies

meat, cake, chocolate, bread, sweet
Gloria Suarez

Nothing feels more comforting and nostalgic than a soft, home baked chocolate chip cookie dunked in milk. *Drools* Take your chocolate chip cookie to the next level by incorporating avocado, almond meal, and coconut sugar into these uber healthy cookies. Don't worry, you still get to have your chocolate chips. 

Guac-Hummus

oil, avocado, herb, vegetable, guacamole
Benj Shapiro

Meet the game-changing dip that'll deliver the best of both worlds at your next party or personal snack time. With guac-hummus you no longer have to choose between guacamole or hummus (honestly one of the hardest decisions), and get all the health benefits from both avocado and chickpeas. You're gonna want to buy more chips for this one. 

Chocolate Cupcakes with Avocado Buttercream

cream, chocolate
Jedd Marrero

We all know the best part of any cupcake is the frosting, and this avocado buttercream is no different. The avocados replace butter in the frosting mixture, giving you the good fats instead of the bad. It also balances out the chocolate cupcake part, in my opinion.

Inside-Out Vegan Peanut Butter Cups with Avocado Fudge

cookie, goody, pastry, cake, cream, candy, sweet, chocolate
Katherine Baker

This one's a game changer for all those Reese's fans out there, especially if you're a bigger fan of the peanut butter part over the chocolate. Avocado teams with peanut butter to deliver two healthy fats in one dessert, making these the epitome of health (arguably). Be sure to make several because it's gonna be hard to have just one. 

So there you have it, 23 ways to eat avocado for every meal of the day, whether you’re going for breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, or all of the above. Now all you need to do is go out and buy a ton of avocados. Hopefully for your sake they’ll be on sale.