No matter what your Easter tradition is, you can't argue with the fact that you probably need something a little more substantial than chocolate bunnies, jelly beans, and Reese's eggs post-sugar high. After the Easter egg hunt, satisfy the inevitable craving for pancakes, pizza, or French fries after brunch, or to tide you over until dinner. Here are the fast-casual and fast-food restaurants that are open on Easter this year. 

Please note there are almost always exceptions to the rule: It's recommended you call ahead to your local restaurant to confirm they're open before showing up. It's also a good idea to check the current COVID-19 regulations in your area regarding indoor dining, just to be sure. 

1. Applebee's

You can expect normal Sunday hours at Applebee's — go ahead and get your $5 cocktail on.

2. Bahama Breeze

Because nothing says Easter Sunday like coconut shrimp from Bahama Breeze.

3. Benihana

The in-table hibachi grill makes any day at Benihana feel like a special occasion — why not enjoy a meal there on Easter?

4. BJs Restaurant & Brewhouse

Just because it's a holiday doesn't mean you have to miss out on a Pizookie.

5. Boston Market

Not only can you get Boston Market on Easter, you can also get its holiday catering spread.

6. Buffalo Wild Wings

Forget Super Bowl Sunday, let's make wings on Easter Sunday a thing.

7. Burger King

Try a new Whopper Melt on Texas Toast, or grab a Family Bundle for Easter dinner.

8. Carrabba's

Italian food and Easter are the perfect combo and Carrabba's offers big family meals that are almost made for the occasion.

9. Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen

Get the chain's famous Monte Cristo sandwich for the holiday.

10. The Cheesecake Factory

Cheesecake is the ideal Easter dessert.

11. Chili's

As Pam Beesly once said, "I feel God in this Chili's tonight" — which seems especially poignant, given that it's open on Easter.

12. Chipotle

Unfortunately, guac is still extra on Easter Sunday. I just hope I get cilantro soap in my basket.

13. Cracker Barrel

Not only is Cracker Barrel open, the chain even has a heat 'n serve menu specifically for the holiday.

14. Dairy Queen

DQ is open on Easter! Just don't forget to turn your Blizzard upside-down.

15. Denny's

Open 24/7, including Easter!

16. Domino's

Order a hot, fresh pizza right to your door without having to get off the couch.

17. Dunkin'

America runs on Dunkin', especially when you have to start making brunch on Easter Morning.

17. El Pollo Loco

El Pollo Loco specializes in Mexican-style grilled chicken, and offers an excellent variety of family combo meals.

18. Five Guys

Burgers and fries, what more could you want?

Kristin Pittman

19. Fleming's Steakhouse

Easter meal. Steak. Enough said.

20. Fogo de Chão

See above.

21. Hard Rock Café

Enjoy your Easter meal with a side of rock-and-roll.

22. Hardee's

Whether you know it as Carl's Jr. or Hardee's, the chain restaurant is open on Easter.

23. IHOP

Keep it classic with pancakes, or branch out and enjoy a burger. Regardless of your choice, IHOP is open.

24. In-N-Out

Most In-N-Out Burgers are open on Easter Sunday (and Monday) according to Holiday Shopping Hours, but it might be best to double check.

Anna Arriaga

25. Jack in the Box

The Jack is open, so go ahead and grab a burger, fries, and a chocolate shake.

26. Jersey Mike's

Grab a New Jersey-style sub sandwich on Easter, and make sure to order it Mike's Way.

27. KFC

Get your fried chicken fix on Easter at KFC.

28. Longhorn Steakhouse

We've said it before and we'll say it again: steak on Easter.

29. Macaroni Grill

Romano's Macaroni Grill serves classic Italian dishes made with imported Italian ingredients.

30. Marie Callendar's

The restaurant's hours are adjusted for the holiday, but they do offer Easter Brunch from 9:00am - 2:00pm at most locations. Also, pie.

31. McDonald's

McD's is open on Easter, and I'm lovin' it.

Alex Frank

32. Noah's Bagels

Want to bring a bagel spread to brunch? Noah's has you covered.

33. Olive Garden

Enjoy all of the bottomless breadsticks your heart desires on Easter Sunday.

34. The Original Pancake House

Kick off your Easter morning with pre-egg hunt pancakes.

35. Outback Steakhouse

Did someone say Bloomin' Onion?

36. Panera Bread

Panera Bread should be open on Easter, but it's probably best to call your local restaurant and double check.

37. Panda Express

Orange chicken, chow mein, and fried rice, oh my!

38. P.F. Chang's

If you still want Chinese food but want to get a little ~fancier~ than Panda, P.F. Chang's is open on Easter.

39. Pizza Hut

Enjoy a stuffed crust pizza while stuffing Easter eggs.

40. Qdoba

Qdoba's chips and queso on Easter? Yes. Qdoba's Queso Candle in my Easter basket? Hard pass.

41. Red Lobster

The chain confirmed to Delish that it will be open on Easter.

42. Red Robin

Spend your Easter Sunday at Red Robin, yum!

43. Shake Shack

As a Californian, I'm partial to In-N-Out, but there's no arguing that Shake Shack makes a mean burger.

44. Sonic Drive-In

Drive right up to your local Sonic and enjoy a meal on Easter.

45. Starbucks

This one goes out to everyone who gave up coffee for Lent. I couldn't do it.

46. Subway

Use the $5 bill you got from your egg hunt to buy a footlong sandwich from Subway.

47. Taco Bell

Taco Bell is open on Easter, aka a perfect time to try out these secret menu items.

Kaylee McIntosh

48. Waffle House

Channel your inner Leslie Knope and eat ALL the waffles on Easter.

49. Wendy's

Balance out the sugar overload with Wendy's Spicy Chicken Nuggets, and even spicier Tweets.

50. Whataburger

Grab a burger or a spicy buffalo chicken sandwich this Easter.

51. White Castle

In case you needed yet another burger option -- this time, in slider form.

52. Wienerschnitzel

The "world's most wanted wiener," even on Easter. 

53. Yard House

Double check with your local Yard House that the restaurant is open on Easter, and be sure to ask about the sports bar's happy hour deals while you have them on the line.