When it comes to Easter candy, you may picture sweet flavors, creamy chocolates, and pastel colors. Brach’s is mixing things up this year with something you’re not used to finding in your Easter basket: taco-flavored jelly beans.

From the same company that brought us Turkey Dinner Candy Corn, Brach's newest concoction focuses on a true Mexican staple. Brach’s new Late Night Taco Truck Jelly Beans include six different flavors that were inspired by food and drinks you’d find at a taco truck: Margarita, Churro, Salsa, Guacamole, Beef Taco, and Horchata.

Each candy piece has a soft, chewy jelly center and features a flavored shell with a color that corresponds with its flavor. While savory jelly beans are not what I’d reach for when trying to satisfy my sweet tooth, I’d be lying if I said I didn’t want to try them. On the other hand, the Margarita, Churro, and Horchata varieties — which I can only hope are something along the lines of lime, pure sugar, and vanilla cinnamon respectively — sound much more promising.

Arguably, the best part of a taco bar is the combos, but the potential combinations of Brach’s Taco Truck collection are more intimidating than they are exciting. Spice up your Beef Taco with a Salsa jelly bean, or enjoy your Churro with a Margarita — just don’t confuse the marg flavor with its green Guacamole counterpoint. Or, just go for it and try all six at once for a full taco truck experience.

Just in time for Easter, these novel jelly beans are available only at Target for $2.99. But as with all seasonal offerings, the Brach’s Late Night Taco Truck Jelly Beans are expected to be around for a limited time. So light your queso-scented candle, grab your cilantro soap, and enjoy a fiesta in your mouth.

And if you’re not ready to fully commit, grab these five Easter candy staples to fall back on.