If there’s one fact everyone in the world can agree on, it’s that The Cheesecake Factory is heavenly. Obviously, a place dedicated to all things cheesecake is amazing. Beyond the sweets, even their complimentary brown bread is to die for. Need something to remind you of your true love and dedication to The Cheesecake Factory? Here’s a whole list of specialties, apps, lunch specials, and much more that you can choose from at your nearest location, ranked by taste.

34. Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake

This is a chocolate lover’s dream. With layers of chocolate cake, cheesecake, and mousse, this dessert will cure all of your sweet needs.

33. Eggroll Sampler

This comes with avocado, Tex Mex, cheeseburger rolls, and chicken taquitos. Because why would you order one when you can have them all?

#SpoonTip: Want to eat some but don’t feel like heading out? Try this avocado roll recipe.

32. Fettuccini Alfredo

Hello, creamy parmesan sauce — there’s no wonder why this is such a classic Italian favorite.

31. Tiramisu Cheesecake

This combination of two amazing desserts into one will blow your mind. Want some tiramisu without the cheesecake? Try this recipe!

30. Hot Spinach and Cheese Dip

Fresh spinach and an ample amount of gooey, hot cheeses mean this dip will have you drooling for more.

29. Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake

A simple and tasty treat. Fresh strawberries and cheesecake — what more could you ask for?

28. Americana Cheeseburger

Potato crisps, pickles, AND secret sauce? Count me in.

27. Orange Chicken

A classic Asian dish. Nothing says “yum” more than pieces of fried chicken in a sweet and spicy orange sauce.

26. Sheila's Chicken and Avocado Salad

If you’re feeling like having a light salad for lunch, this is a perfect choice.

25. Fried Chicken and Waffles

Just because Cheesecake Factory is a dessert haven doesn't mean it's also not the ideal breakfast spot, too. Enjoy your weekend mornings with this delicious sweet and savory chicken and waffle entree. 

24. Fried Macaroni and Cheese

Macaroni and cheese is perfect on its own, but fried mac and cheese is just heavenly.

23. Santa Fe Salad

Marinated chicken, black beans, tortilla bits, spicy peanut-cilantro vinaigrette… need I say more?

22. Smokehouse B.B.Q. Burger

BACON AND FRIED ONION STRINGS. I REPEAT, BACON AND FRIED ONION STRINGS.

21. Pumpkin Cheesecake

When this seasonal cheesecake arrives back on the menu, every year, it's the best sign that fall is truly here. For those of you who are craving some pumpkin and are gluten-free/vegan, check this recipe out.

20. Old Fashioned Burger

For when you need to fulfill some classic burger cravings.

19. Pasta Carbonara

Another classic Italian dish made it onto the list. Spaghettini topped with bacon and garlic-parmesan cream sauce — why would it not be on here?

18. Chicken Madeira

There’s a reason why this is one of the most popular dishes at The Cheesecake Factory. Crispy chicken in a Madeira wine sauce with mushrooms, asparagus, and mashed potatoes… this dish will make you believe that true love does exist.

17. Filet Mignon

For when you’re feeling fancy.

16. Thai Lettuce Wraps

These build-your-own lettuce wraps come with not one, not two, but THREE amazing sauces. So many sauces, so little time.

15. Evelyn’s Favorite Pasta

Evelyn sure knows a thing or two about pasta. This dish has rigatoni topped with a bunch of flavorful veggies.

14. Roadside Sliders

These bite-sized burgers pack a punch of flavor and are ideal for sharing.

13. Thai Chili Shrimp

A simple appetizer served with a delicious spicy garlic sauce. This is the right way to kick off a meal.

12. Steak Diane

These steak medallions in a mushroom wine sauce are just way too good to be true.

11. Fresh Banana Cream Cheesecake

A banana lover’s dream. This banana-loaded cheesecake is so good you won’t be able to put your spoon down until the last bite.

10. Cajun Jambalaya Pasta

When you’re craving a spicy kick in your food, this is your go-to meal.

9. Chicken Taquitos

SO MUCH DELICIOUS CHEESE.

8. Crispy Brussels Sprouts

These Brussels sprouts are perhaps even better than French fries. With crispy leaves, bacon bits, and a butter glaze, it might be hard not to get a second order.

7. Cuban Sandwich

Pork AND ham in one sandwich, oooh hell yeah.

6. Pretzel Bites

Pretzel bites with cheese and mustard dips? Don't mind if I fon-do!

5. Crusted Chicken Romano

Who doesn’t love cheese-crusted chicken? This could def be your desert island meal. 

4. Shepherds Pie

This meat and mashed potato-filled dish will make you feel like you’re smack dab in the countryside of the UK. Cheers!

3. White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake

This super creamy white-chocolate cheesecake has yummy swirls of raspberry sauce infused in it.

2. Jamaican Black Pepper Shrimp

This dish really packs some Caribbean heat with its sautéed shrimp in Jamaican black pepper sauce.

1. Ultimate Red Velvet Cake Cheesecake

Such an amazing twist on a classic dessert. Moist layers of cake and cheesecake, with cream cheese frosting. 

So with all of that being said... we are running to Cheesecake Factory ASAP.