There’s truly no place like The Cheesecake Factory. This unique, casual dining chain prides itself on a massive menu, elaborate interior design, and of course, cheesecake! There are over 30 cheesecakes on its menu, and having one of these scrumptious slices of heaven is mandatory if you find yourself in The Cheesecake Factory — so how can you even choose one? We got you.

To truly get to the bottom of this cheesecake dilemma, we consulted the Internet. After perusing Reddit, watching a handful of TikTok rankings and reviews, and at least 40 different Google searches, we found 5 cheesecakes that consistently claimed to be The Cheesecake Factory’s ‘best cheesecake flavor.’ While no two peoples’ number one was the same, these flavors always showed up in people’s top rankings, and were given a ‘10/10’ on numerous occasions.

While there are a handful of seasonal cheesecake flavors, like the Peppermint Stick Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake and the Pumpkin Cheesecake, these flavors are all on the Cheesecake Factory’s permanent menu (but if you want to try the Peppermint Stick Chocolate Swirl, it’s only available until the end of 2023).

Without further ado, here are the best cheesecakes from The Cheesecake Factory.

Celebration Cheesecake

Photos via The Cheesecake Factory

Across the board, everyone seems to rave about the Celebration Cheesecake, The Factory’s spin on a classic ‘birthday cake’ flavor. This slice is one of its bestsellers — and for good reason. Its layers of cream cheese and vanilla sprinkle cake. Who can say no to that?

Cinnabon Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake

Photos via The Cheesecake Factory

This one is also a consistent favorite. This cheesecake is a dreamy layering of Cinnabon Cinnamon cake with cream cheese frosting and caramel. Rumor has it that it tastes exactly like a Cinnabon, and that’s pretty irresistible by itself.

White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake

Photos via The Cheesecake Factory

With a chocolate crust, raspberry swirl, and white chocolate shavings, this cheesecake isn’t doing the most, but it is nonetheless praised for being one of the best cheesecake options. The raspberry flavor isn’t overpowering, either.

Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Cheesecake

Photos via The Cheesecake Factory

This cheesecake is rich, indulgent, and a peanut butter lover’s dream. It’s the classic cheesecake stuffed with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, sandwiched between layers of fudge cake and caramel. It’s much more chocolate than cheesecake, so if you find yourself overwhelmed by cream cheese, this might be a good option for you.

Original Cheesecake with Strawberries

Photos via The Cheesecake Factory

Last — but certainly not least — is the original cheesecake with glazed strawberries. You can’t go wrong with the OG, especially when it comes to a place literally named The Cheesecake Factory. It’s been the chain’s most popular flavor for 40 years, and after 4 decades, it still hits every time.