The name might be a dead giveaway, but did you know that The Cheesecake Factory has one of the greatest selections of Cheesecakes in Tampa Bay? With over 34 cheesecakes, The Cheesecake Factory is one of my favorite places to go to satisfy my sweet tooth.

1. The Original Plain Cheesecake

I know what you’re thinking, why would you get a plain cheesecake when there are so many unique flavors to choose from? Well, the answer to that is, sometimes less is more. The Cheesecake Factory perfected the traditional cheesecake to make the texture both light and fluffy.

Ruby Pagan, a finance major at USFSP says that her brother and father swear by the plain cheesecake. “My dad and brother only like plain and one time they spent $30 to UberEats two slices of plain cheesecakes from The Cheesecake Factory because they really think it’s that good,” Pagan says.

If that doesn’t convince you, then I don’t know what can!

Ruby’s Rating: 9/10

2. White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle

This delicious dessert consists of creamy cheesecake swirled with white chocolate and raspberries. This cheesecake is one of the most popular at The Cheesecake Factory. The contrast between the sweetness of the white chocolate and raspberries to the tartness of the cheesecake is superb. Tara Brooks, a psychology USFSP graduate student always raves about this cheesecake to her friends.

“I love white chocolate and raspberries together and the chocolate crust is to die for,” says Brooks. “It is both light and delicious.”

Tara’s Rating: 10/10

3. Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake

This silky chocolate cheesecake is topped with a decadent layer of Belgian chocolate and is perfect for any chocolate lover. Makenzie Garner, a USFSP Mass Communications student, says that the Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake is her dessert of choice when she visits The Cheesecake Factory.

I am not a huge fan of cheesecake, but this one tastes like creamy chocolate so that’s why I like it,” Garner says.

If you enjoy chocolate then you have to try this -- it’s truly a chocolate lover’s dream.

Makenzie’s Rating: 8/10

4Ultimate Red Velvet Cake Cheesecake

This cheesecake has moist layers of red velvet cake and cheesecake that is then covered with a deluxe cream cheese frosting. This dessert is rich and smooth and will definitely tip you over the edge after your main course; so, I often try to share this one with the table!

“I really like the red velvet because it combines two of my favorite desserts, red velvet and cheesecake,” Rebecca Colone, a USFSP Mass Communications student says.

Rebecca says that her and her sisters always get this cheesecake when they go to The Cheesecake Factory because nothing can beat it.

Rebecca’s Rating: 10/10

5. Toasted Marshmallow Smore’s Galore

Last, but certainly not least, my personal favorite cheesecake at The Cheesecake Factory: Smore’s Galore. I have been obsessed with Smore’s since I was just a little girl. When I was younger, I would make smore’s with my family outside in a fire pit when it got chilly, which in Florida was rare - but still, it was a great memory. I loved the combination of graham crackers, chocolate and marshmallows; everything just tasted so good together.

The Cheesecake Factory really nailed it with their Smore’s Cheesecake. It is a classic twist on my favorite dessert and is both creamy and rich. The crunchy element of the graham cracker compliments the bitterness of the chocolate perfectly. I would eat this cheesecake for dessert every night if my wallet allowed it (and maybe if it didn’t contain over 1,000 calories.) I would recommend this cheesecake to anyone!

Hope’s Rating: 15/10

Well, there you have it. I hope this list helps you the next time you find yourself at The Cheesecake Factory. Honestly, the ones on this list are some of the best - but even if you choose one not on this list, you won’t be disappointed.