I don't care what anyone says, Taco Bell is life, and even if you think you’ve sampled all of the fast food chain’s offerings, the Taco Bell secret menu is here to upgrade your Doritos Locos tacos, drinks (hello, Baja Blast Freezes!), quesaritos, and more. Whether it’s the legendary budget-friendly Meximelt or recreations of discontinued favorites, like the Enchirito, the Taco Bell hacks are limitless.

From mixing sauces to switching proteins, Taco Bell has plenty of extra options you can try out — you just need to know how to order them. We've scoured Instagram, TikTok, and Taco Bell Reddit threads to compile the ultimate Taco Bell Secret Menu. And don’t worry, to order these, you don’t need a password.

1. The Cheesarito

Perhaps Taco Bell's most popular secret menu item is the Cheesarito. When it was on the menu, it was Mexican Pizza sauce, scallions, and cheese wrapped up in a soft tortilla. Yummy! You can try to recreate this by ordering a cheese roll-up and red sauce. 

Kaylee McIntosh

2. The Enchirito

The beloved Enchirito was inexplicably removed from Taco Bell's regular menu in 2013. It also returned for a limited time in 2022 thanks to a fan vote. But, don't worry, in 2024, you can still order this fan-favorite enchilada and burrito mash-up. Most employees will understand exactly what you mean, but just in case, ask for an enchilada stuffed with beans, beef, and cheese.

3. Meximelt

Taco Bell’s Meximelt is a secret menu item that we’re all excited about. A cross between a Fresco Soft Taco and a quesadilla, the Meximelt featured the best of both worlds: the flour tortilla, seasoned ground beef, and fiesta salsa of a Fresco Soft Taco but the melted three cheese blend of a quesadilla. You can get close to the taste of the Meximelt by ordering a soft taco and subbing out lettuce for fresh tomatoes. 

Courtesy of Taco Bell.

4. The Hulk

Add a little green to your Taco Bell order a la the Hulk. While it may seem simple, this heroic hack is often overlooked: all you have to do is add guacamole to an average bean and cheese burrito to level up this Taco Bell classic. We all know guac is extra, but it's so worth it.

Kaylee McIntosh

5. The Incredible Hulk

Level up your level-up with "The Incredible Hulk." Rather than a simple bean and cheese burrito, order a five-layer burrito and ask for guacamole instead of nacho cheese. Guacamole makes everything better.

6. The Superman

"The Superman" puts all other burritos to shame. Ask for a beefy melt burrito loaded with sour cream, tortilla strips, potatoes, and of course, guacamole, for a gooey, cheesy, crispy creation. This Taco Bell secret menu item is a true delight. 

7. Chili Cheese Burrito 

Known amongst fans as the "Chilito," this burrito is the best of both worlds: just ask for chili cheese rolled into a soft, flour tortilla or add chili cheese to any burrito. Be prepared for the delicious mess that will ensue.

8. Doritos Shell Anything

The Doritos Locos tacos swept the nation. But you can add these bad boys to just about anything for a little extra flavor and crunch. The options are limitless.

9. Fresco Style

Foregoing animal products doesn’t mean foregoing Taco Bell — just ask for your order ”Fresco Style” to make your order vegan, meaning they’ll remove any mayonnaise or cheese-based sauces, and substitute cheese and sour cream for pico de gallo.

#SpoonTip: You can also try substituting the meat for black beans to add more plant-based protein.

10. Lava Sauce Anything

Taco Bell's famous lava sauce was discontinued in 2016. But, did you know you can make your own? Mix a side of nacho cheese with 2-3 packets of fire sauce and add this spicy goodness to anything your heart desires.

11. Fiesta Potatoes BellGrande

Switch out your chips for fiesta potatoes and have a delicious, rich accompaniment to your tacos, or eat it as an entree. You can even make this vegetarian-friendly by subbing black beans in for the beef. 

12. Quesarito

Courtesy of Taco Bell.

The idea of the Quesarito is not originally from Taco Bell, but from Chipotle’s secret menu, according to the Los Angeles Times. Taco Bell did briefly bring it to its menu, but now if you want the famed Quesarito, you’ll have to know how to ask for it in-store or exclusively order it online. The Quesarito is seasoned beef, sour cream, Latin rice, and chipotle sauce, all wrapped up in a cheesy grilled quesadilla. Add nacho cheese sauce for a perfect Quesarito.

13. Tie-Dye Freeze

Courtesy of Taco Bell.

The Tie-Dye Freeze is a simple combination of the Bell’s fruity whipped drinks: Pineapple, Strawberry, and Mountain Dew Baja Blast. Though some of these flavors have been discontinued, you can achieve the same result by layering Taco Bell's current freeze drinks of Baja Blast, Wild Strawberry, and Blue Raspberry. 

14. Nacho BellGrande Dip

This Taco Bell secret menu item, shared by TikTok user @seasoningwithshy, is perfect for those who aren't into soggy chips. Order your nacho toppings and chips separately so you can create a dip that is a crowd-pleaser.

15. Double-Grilled Quesadilla

Thanks to this menu hack, you'll never have to worry about getting a soggy quesadilla again. For a little extra crunch, ask for your quesadilla to be grilled twice. Life = changed. Additionally, many Reddit users suggest you should ask for your burrito order to be grilled for a crisper outer shell, too. 

16. DIY 7-Layer Burrito

The beloved 7-Layer Burrito disappeared from The Bell’s menu in 2020, but that hasn’t stopped TikTok. Now, thanks to a new TikTok hack by a user named Maria (@damntastyvegan) we know how to custom-order a 7-Layer Burrito — and save some money in the process. Maria’s instructions are simple: start by asking for a cheesy bean and rice burrito, then ask to have it Fresco Style. Next, she asks to add potatoes, lettuce, and guacamole. When it’s all said and done, the total order costs just $2.35 — half the price of the OG 7-layer burrito.

17. “Cloudy Skies” Baja Blast

This Taco Bell drink hack comes courtesy of TikToker Wubzee (@ceotacobellhacks). In his clip, the user showed how a small modification to the chain’s famous Baja Blast can result in an all-new drink order entirely. Nicknamed “Cloudy Skies,” this drink is deceptively simple: fill a Taco Bell cup halfway with Baja Blast, and fill the rest with pink lemonade. Stir together, and voila: a deceptively simple drink with a refreshing, complex flavor.