People don’t just like Nutella. They love it.

Nutella addiction is an extremely real thing that millions of people all over the world live with. Nutella goes well on muffins, doughnuts, ice cream, toast, fruit, etc. Plus, you can literally eat it for every meal of the day. It’s smooth, it’s creamy, and it’s there for you when people aren’t.

So take a few minutes out of your day to make one of these decadent recipes and celebrate Nutella. Or just eat it out of the jar with a spoon. We won’t judge.

1. Nutella-Stuffed Doughnut Muffins

Photo by Julia Murphy

We’re not quite sure if it’s a doughnut or a muffin, but we know it’s freakin delicious. Learn how to make these dessert hybrids here.

2. Nutella Brownies

Photo by Steven Shaltiel

The best part about these Nutella brownies? They only require three ingredients and twenty minutes of your time. This recipe is a keeper.

3. Nutella Strawberry French Toast Roll-Ups

nutella recipes

Photo by Kassie McIntyre

Chocolate and strawberry is an indulgent combination. Put that inside of some French toast and douse it in maple syrup, and you’ve got an epic dessert on your hands.

4. Nutella S’mores Lasagna

Photo by Jackie Kuczynski

This isn’t your little Italian grandma’s lasagna. This dessert lasagna is a breed all it’s own, and an extremely tasty one at that. Make it for yourself and see.

5. Nutella & Coffee Ice Cream Sandwich

Photo by Bernard Wen

There’s enough sugar and caffeine in this frozen treat to power a city, and that’s what we love about it. Get the amazing recipe here.

6. Sweet & Savory Nutella Wontons

Photo by Jacob Kerbel

If you thought that wontons were only meant to be eaten for dinner, you thought wrong. These wontons are filled with Nutella and they’re the food you never knew you needed.

7. Peanut Butter Nutella Pinwheels

Photo by Stephanie Nguyen

Everybody knows that the combination of peanut butter and chocolate is an amazing one. And the combination of peanut butter, chocolate, and hazelnut is even better. Recipe here.

#SpoonTip: Check out these recipes if you want even more chocolate and peanut butter. 

8. Braided Nutella Bread

nutella recipes

Photo by Eileen Wang

This braided Nutella bread is almost too pretty to eat. Emphasis on the word “almost,” though, because it’s too good not to eat.

9. Nutella Milkshake

Photo by Jocelyn Hsu

Why bother eating your Nutella when you can just drink it? Learn how to make this super simple shake.

#SpoonTip: If you’re obsessed with all kinds of milkshakes, try making one of these

10. Hot Chocolate & Nutella Pancakes

nutella recipes

Photo by Phoebe Melnick

You could eat some pancakes and Nutella and drink some hot chocolate, or you could combine them all into one amazing treat. Learn how to make these pancakes here.

11. Nutella Mug Cake

Photo by Meredith Marcus

To the lazy cook who still wants to get their Nutella fix: this one is for you. Make yourself a cake in under five minutes.

12. Nutella-Stuffed Waffles

Photo by May Sullivan

What’s the point of eating waffles if they aren’t stuffed with Nutella? Never have a boring waffle again with this recipe.

13. Nutella Therapy Cookies

Photo by Karen Chou

Next time you’re stress-eating, skip the pint of ice cream and reach for one of these. Thank us later.

14. Mini Nutella Croissants

nutella recipes

Photo by Adrianna Simeone

When you want a croissant but you’re too lazy to travel all the way to France, whip up a batch of these.

15. Chocolate Chip Cookie Nutella Icebox Cake

Photo by Clarisse Callahan

Stay cool during the hot months with a Nutella icebox cake. We hear it’s the secret to a bikini body.

16. Nutella S’mores Cookie Cups

nutella recipes

Photo by Vinita Saggurti

Basically a giant cookie stuffed with Nutella and a s’more. So what’s not to like?

17. Nutella Popsicles

Photo by Kristi Cook

With only two ingredients and minimal effort required, these Nutella popsicles will probably be the highlight of your entire summer.

18. Salted Pretzel Nutella Fudge

nutella recipes

Photo by Courtney Lewis

Sweet and salty is one of the best flavor combos around, which is why the pretzels and Nutella in this fudge go so dang well together.

19. Nutella Cereal

Photo by Paulina Lam

The best way to start your day? With Nutella, of course. Learn how to make your own cereal here.

20. White Chocolate Nutella Cookies

Photo by Emma Devlin

Some people think white chocolate is too sweet. We don’t really like hanging out with those people. Get the recipe for these decadent cookies here.

21. Nutella-Stuffed Chocolate Chip Banana Pancakes

Photo by Christine Kim

According to our highly scientific research, these Nutella-stuffed pancakes are the ultimate hangover cure.

22. Raspberry Nutella Mug Pie

nutella recipes

Photo by Maggie Gorman

This pretty little pie is actually ridiculously easy to make, and it tastes ridiculously good.

#SpoonTip: If you love cooking in mugs, check this out

23. Nutella Peanut Butter Lava Cake

Photo courtesy of balancedgrettie.com

A warm Nutella cake oozing with peanut butter? Learn how to make your own food porn here.

24. Nutella-Stuffed Ice Cream Doughnut

Photo courtesy of thetravelingzipperhead.com

Seriously, this recipe is NSFW. Warm Nutella, doughnuts, ice cream, and hot fudge make for one seriously sexy dessert.

25. Strawberry Nutella Pancake Bites

Photo by Caitlyn Heter

There’s fruit in these pancake bites, so they’re basically a super healthy and balanced breakfast. At least that’s what we’re telling ourselves.

26. Ferrero Rocher Cupcakes With Nutella Buttercream

nutella recipes

Photo by Jessica Fedin

Ferrero Rocher candies are classy and sophisticated, so make a batch of these cupcakes next time you want to impress someone.

27. Nutella Banana Grilled Cheese

Photo by Bonnie Wu

We just gave you a totally legit excuse to eat Nutella for lunch. Try this grilled cheese and you’ll never want pb&j again.

28. Nutella Pancake Sundae

nutella recipes

Photo by Lucy Rubin

This is the ice cream sundae you never knew you needed. It’s over-the-top and it’s filled with Nutella and it’s perfect.

29. Salted Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies

nutella recipes

Photo by Mei Lan Fogarty

Plain old chocolate chip cookies just got a serious upgrade. The addition of sea salt and Nutella takes these to a whole new level.

30. Waffle Sandwich With Bacon, Peanut Butter & Nutella

Photo by Phoebe Melnick

Cinnamon rolls, bacon, peanut butter, Nutella, chocolate chips, and maple syrup. Yes, we are serious. Get the recipe and make this right now.

31. Nutella Oreo Icebox Cake

Photo by Dylan Barth

Oreos make everything better, and that rule certainly rings true for any and all icebox cakes. Learn how to make this one.

#SpoonTip: Try one of these recipes if you want even more icebox cakes. 

32. Strawberry Nutella Dessert Pizza

Photo by Jessica Lee

You can’t call yourself a true pizza lover until you’ve tried a dessert pizza. And we highly recommend this strawberry Nutella one.

33. Nutella-Stuffed Hot Chocolate French Toast

Photo by Ethan Cappello

In the mood for a decadent breakfast? We’re pretty sure this Nutella-stuffed French toast will do the trick.

34. Nutella-Stuffed Blondie Pie

nutella recipes

Photo by Phoebe Melnick

If you wanna make a drool-worthy dessert to impress all your friends, try out this recipe. Because blondies > brownies.

#SpoonTip: For more awesome blondies, check out this article

35. Nutella Banana Bread

nutella recipes

Photo by Maia Vernacchia

This banana bread might even be better than your grandma’s. Make it, and decide for yourself.

36. Greek Yogurt Nutella Bark

Photo by Maria Serghiou

We never thought “guilt-free snacking” and “Nutella” could end up in the same sentence, but here it is.

37. Cinnamon Roll Nutella Pull-Apart Bread

Photo by Ramsey Cronen

When you combine cinnamon rolls and Nutella, nothing bad can happen. And this bread proves it.

38. Nutella Soufflé 

nutella recipes

Photo by Alex Furuya

This dessert is light, airy, and delicious. And you only need two ingredients to make it.

39. Strawberry Nutella Panini

nutella recipes

Photo by Tarika Narain

Imagine a chocolate-dipped strawberry, in warm sandwich form. Are you drooling yet? Get the recipe here.

40. Nutella Hot Chocolate

nutella recipes

Photo by Clare Beatty

You’re only one step away from a toasty jar of drinkable Nutella. Top it with marshmallows and whipped cream for a truly indulgent treat.

41. Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups With Warm Nutella Centers

Photo by Xinwei Zeng

We highly recommend trying these giant double chocolate chocolate chip cookies with molten centers. You won’t regret it.

42. Nutella Marshmallow Oreo Cookie Bars

Photo by Sierra Conine

These bars are basically cookie-ception with Nutella. Definitely not like anything you’ve tried before, and definitely something you’ll want again and again.

43. Nutella Doughnut Oatmeal

Photo by Megan McNitt

Start your day off with a piping hot bowl of, you guessed it, Nutella. And throw in some chocolate doughnuts for good measure.

44. Nutella Peanut Butter Pretzel Toast

nutella recipes

Photo by Alvin Zhou

Avocado toast is very overrated. We prefer our toast smothered in Nutella, and peanut butter and pretzels.

45. Banana & Nutella Spring Rolls

Photo by Helena Lin

Spring rolls don’t just have to be filled with meats and vegetables. Nutella and banana make great substitutes.

46. Nutella Chocolate Chunk Walnut Cookies

Photo by Chloe Porter

Who needs walnut chocolate chip cookies from Levain Bakery when you can just make these ones yourself?

47. Nutella-Stuffed Pumpkin Cookies

Photo by Diona Campbell

It definitely doesn’t need to be fall for you to enjoy pumpkin-flavored treats. Plus, these cookies are a lot less basic than a PSL.

48. Nutella Magic Shell

Photo by Angela Pizzimenti

Meet your new favorite ice cream topping. It’s also amazing on frozen bananas. Actually, it’s good on everything.

49. Double Chocolate Nutella-Stuffed Pancakes

Photo by Elizabeth Philip

This breakfast, or dessert, is any chocoholic’s dream come true. And now it can be yours, too.

Photo courtesy of weheartit.com