Grilled cheese has long been one of my favorite creations on this planet and lately I’ve been seeing a bunch of different grilled cheese concoctions that would put the basic American cheese and white bread combo to shame. So, I decided to try one of my own. Behold the Nutella, banana, grilled cheese!
This sandwich is perfect for breakfast, lunch dinner, brunch, snack, tea time, all of the meals. Also it’s super quick and easy to make.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
2 slices any bread
1-2 tablespoons Nutella
1-2 tablespoons cream cheese
2 slices butter
1 tablespoon Canola oil
1. Add Canola oil to a pan and put it on a stove to heat. Set the stove to about 6.
2. Butter the two slices of bread. Put Nutella on the other side of one of the pieces and cream cheese on the non-buttered side of the other piece.
3. Cut up a banana and put the slices on bread with the Nutella.
4. When the oil is hot on the pan, put the bread with the Nutella and banana on the pan, butter side down. Let the bread sit there for about 2 minutes or until the bread is golden brown.
5. Put the cream cheese bread on top of the Nutella and banana and flip the sandwich over so the butter side of the cream cheese bread is on the pan.
6. Let the sandwich grill until the bread on the bottom is golden.
7. Take the sandwich out of the pan and enjoy!
Like this? We figured. Why don’t you pin it?
Still craving grilled cheese? Check out these other grilled cheese-themed articles: