It’s a well-known fact that Nutella makes everything better, even grilled cheese. So it could never be a bad idea to add it to waffles, one of the best breakfast foods to ever grace the earth. Buy yourself a can of biscuit dough and a jar of Nutella and you’ll have this perfectly decadent breakfast ready before you know it.

Long gone are the days of dealing with millions of different ingredients and bowls, only to end up with a sad result. No mixing or cooking skills are required for this recipe, making it perfect for a lazy weekend morning.

2-Ingredient Nutella-Stuffed Waffles

• Prep Time:4 minutes
  • Cook Time:16 minutes
  • Total Time:20 minutes
  • Servings:8 small waffles

• 1 can original Pillsbury biscuit dough
  • 8 tablespoon Nutella
Photo by May Sullivan

Preheat and grease waffle iron. Take one biscuit, break in half, and flatten each to about its original size.

Photo by May Sullivan

Place a tablespoon of Nutella in the center, top with other half of biscuit, and seal edges.

Photo by May Sullivan

Place filled dough into one of the sections of the waffle iron, close iron, and cook until golden (about 2-3 minutes per waffle).

#SpoonTip: To make it go faster, you can put multiple waffles in the iron at once, but beware that they may expand and stick together.

Photo by May Sullivan

Heat extra Nutella in the microwave for 15 seconds and drizzle on top before digging in.

Photo by May Sullivan