One of the hardest things to do in life is learn how to cook without the fear of burning your entire kitchen down. If someone like me can make cake in a mug at 12 am without my kitchen going kaboom, then you can too. With these 3-ingredient recipes, you'll master your kitchen in no time. 

1. Pizza Toast

tomato, pizza, mozzarella, basil
Alex Frank

Pizza and toast are undeniably two of the best foods ever invented. Now you're able to combine the two of them together with this 3-ingredient recipe.

2. Watermelon Recovery Smoothie

glass, cup, pouring, smoothie, banana, yogurt, milk, dairy product, berry, sorbet, sweet, cream, ice, strawberry
Caroline Ingalls

Sometimes, you drink a little too much and are left with a horrid hangover the next morning. But watermelons are healthy and you'll want to get rid of your hangover sooner rather than later, so why not try this watermelon smoothie recipe to help you to beat the hangover with just three ingredients?

3. Boozy Brunch Muffins

Catherine Ku

These boozy muffins are great if you want to brunch things up without having to leave your kitchen. No judgement if you decide to make mimosas to go with them.

4. Apple Chips

Sitong Chen

Apple chips are just chips made healthier with apples. Ditch the salty junk food and make these instead. 

5. Pizza Rolls

meat
Kristi Cook

Nobody said whether pizza has to be in the form of squares, slices, or pies. You can make pizza as rolls at home using three ingredients. I'm not sure why anyone would want to go outside for pizza with this at their fingertips. 

6. Red Velvet Oreo Truffles

sprinkles, sweetmeat, berry, pastry, goody, strawberry, cream, chocolate, cake, sweet, candy
Meredith Ross

These truffles are basically cake pops without the stick. Red velvet is commonly found in cheesecake and can be hard to find, so make these red velvet Oreo truffles at home instead.

7. Parmesan Croissants

puff, butter, bread, sweet, dough, croissant, pastry
Jedd Marrero

Cheese and croissants as a combo really just mean flaky cheesy bread, which sounds incredibly appetizing. If you're interested, follow this croissant recipe in the comfort of your own kitchen.

8. Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispies 

Madison Keefer

While pumpkin spice is, well, spicy, Rice Krispies are sweet. Have the best of both worlds with this pumpkin spice Rice Krispies recipe. Make it happen.

9. Cheesecake

sweet, cake, dairy product, cream, pastry, cheesecake, chocolate
Jocelyn Liu

While this is a form of cake that usually runs upwards of $5 per slice, you can now make it at home in mass quantities using three ingredients. This cheesecake recipe is impossible to mess up.

10. Dunkaroos Dip

pudding, cake, candy, chocolate, dairy product, milk, sweet, cream
Kristi Cook

Dunkaroos were popular in the early 2000s and have been hard to find ever since. The best part of Dunkaroos is the dip, and you can now make said dip at home using this Dunkaroo dip recipe, so you can easily relive your childhood.

11. Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latte Coffee Creamer

Amy Cho

Out of all of the recipes on this list, this has got to be the most basic. With the help of this PSL creamer recipe, you can save some cash and avoid waiting in the Starbucks line. 

12. Ube Latte

cappuccino, cream, coffee, milk
Ashley Kim

Ube is one of the trendiest foods of 2017. While some people love it and others hate it, you might as well try it out using this ube latte recipe. If you end up hating it (which you won't), you can always 'do it for the Insta' so that it won't go to waste entirely.

13. Garlicky Brie Cheese

Kaylee McIntosh

You don't have to spend a lot of time on food for group dinners. With the help of this garlic and honey Brie recipe, you'll have a gooey, flavorful appetizer in just 20 minutes.

14. Homemade Pasta

Sarah Spiro

Pasta is a staple that won't break the bank to make at home, but can get expensive easily if you go to a real Italian restaurant. Try out this homemade pasta recipe for a quick meal.

15. Candy Cane Dipped Oreos

Kelly McAdam

While this dipped Oreo recipe might be geared towards the holidays, that doesn't mean that it's best to wait for the holidays to enjoy them. If the mood strikes, I say go ahead and make them.

16. Baked Sriracha Potato Chips

Mary Sullivan

If you're a hot sauce fanatic like myself, you want to consider making these Sriracha chips. You'll get a kick of heat in every bite.

17. Mallomars

cream, milk chocolate, peanut, peanut butter, candy, milk, chocolate
Manxi Qin

Mallomars are essentially just chocolate-covered s'mores. Given that they take three ingredients to make, it'd be a crime not to make them at home.

18. Salmon

seafood, fish, salmon

With the help of this easy salmon recipe, you can make it for that rare night you feel like being incredibly healthy. Salmon is a bit pricier, but the short ingredient list will help you save some cash.

19. Artichoke Dip

pizza, pastry, pie, crust, cheese
Elizabeth Budd

If artichokes on their own aren't your fave, try this artichoke dip recipe. Adding a little cheese to your veggies is a good way to make yourself eat your greens.

20. Swish Roll Ice Cream Cake

With such a short list of ingredients, you'll spend less time making this ice cream cake and more time eating it. More recipes should be this simple.

21. Chocolate Bacon Bark

pecan, caramel, chocolate
Analiese Trimber

Salty bacon and sweet chocolate pair perfectly in this chocolate bacon bark recipe. Good luck not eating this all in one sitting.

22. Eggnog Truffles

chocolate, dairy product, ice, ice cream, cream
Caroline Ingalls

Eggnog's usually revived during the holidays, but this recipe for eggnog truffles will put you in the spirit all year round.

23. Peanut Butter Banana Cookies

chocolate, sweet, cookie, oatmeal, oatmeal cookie, candy, cake
Kristine Mahan

Whoever thought of combining peanut butter and bananas was onto something. These peanut butter banana cookies are seriously amazing.

24. Pop-Tart Cheesecake Truffles

sprinkles, cream, cake, sweet, candy, chocolate
Arden Sarner

With the help of this truffle recipe, you get three desserts in one—cheesecake that tastes like Pop-Tarts in the form of truffles.

25. Healthy Hot Chocolate

dairy product, sweet, milk, candy, marshmallow, chocolate
Maggie Murray

While hot chocolate may be most popular when it's freezing cold outside, you can make it any time with the help of this 3-ingredient hot chocolate recipe. It's quick, it's cheap, and most importantly, it'll warm you up in no time.

With any of these recipes, you can easily say that you're busy chef-ing it up in your kitchen AND say that you know what you're doing. The bonus is you'd only be using three ingredients per recipe, all without burning your kitchen down. So, chef on and then stuff your face with what you've created.

#SpoonTip: For more easy recipes, check out these 5-ingredient dessert recipes.