Breakfast in bed—it hardly ever happens, but is a major convenience when it does. While the vast majority of millennials literally can't even bother with cereal for breakfast, it's important to have something since it gives us energy throughout the day. Use any of these 20 breakfast in bed recipes the next time you're feeling lazy or want to impress a special someone.

1. Sweet and Salty Bacon Pancake Dippers

sweet, tea, syrup, pancake, pastry
Maria Serghiou

These pancake dippers combine two of the most popular breakfast foods into one easy to eat meal. After making them, the only real work you have to do is picking one up to take a bite— after dipping it in syrup, of course.

2. Avocado Toast

salad, vegetable, lettuce, tomato, pepper
Brittany Arnett

While I understand that avocado toast is more of a brunch food, there are tons of people who don't wake up before 11:30am 99.9% of the time. Serve it on a plate, and you'll be mess-free and golden.

3. Crepes

pastry, sweet, bread, cake, dough
Shannon Peters

Most people will come at me and try to tell me that crepes are solely a dessert food, but I'm here to tell you that nobody cares if you want to put fruit in your crepes and eat it for breakfast. Life is too short to let others boss you around, so make these easy crepes and enjoy your breakfast in bed.

4. Pesto Eggs

tomato, vegetable, salad, spinach
Christin Urso

This may be one of the few times in your life when you'll eat green eggs without ham. In all seriousness, this pesto egg recipe makes the perfect amount for two people, so snuggle up with that special someone and enjoy this easy breakfast in bed recipe.

5. Samoa Oatmeal

sushi, tuna, rice
Hana Brannigan

While oatmeal seems boring, there are so many ways to change it up. This Samoa oatmeal tastes just like your favorite Girl Scout cookie and won't make a huge mess on your bedspread. 

6. Jalapeño Popper Egg Cups

cheese, meat, vegetable, bacon, jalapeno
Emma Lally

This is one of those breakfast in bed recipes that we should all try at least once. These egg cups are quick to make, easy to eat, and full of flavor. 

7. Nutella Cereal

coffee, cereal, chocolate, relish
Izzi Clark

As millennials one of our main jobs is to prove to the rest of the world that we can eat breakfast, and that we're not too lazy to do so with cereal. One way to get your cereal on and make it more interesting is this Nutella cereal, since Nutella alone is the cure to everything. 

8. Mini Bagel Breakfast Sliders

cheese, sandwich, bread, bagel
Sarah Adler

These bagel sliders require minimal effort and can filled with you favorite bagel toppings. To round off this meal, bring a dish of fresh fruit back to bed with you. 

9. Quiche Cups

muffin, pastry, cheese, sweet, quiche, cake
Ellen Gibbs

These quiche cups are on the lighter side and can be made with just five ingredients. While you wait for them to bake, crawl back into bed and watch an episode of your favorite sitcom. 

10. Shakshuka-Stuffed Avocado

A shakshuka avocado is arguably the trendiest breakfast you can make. Things might get a little heated while waiting for it to finish cooking, but the wait is worth being able to have an entire avocado all to yourself.

11. Parmesan Croissants

pastry, croissant, dough, sweet, bread, butter, puff
Jedd Marrero

Lucky for us, these Parmesan croissants require no kneading. Frozen puff pastry does all the work for you, meaning you can hop back into bed for a savory breakfast in no time. 

12. Breakfast Nachos

egg, vegetable, pasta, salad
Phoebe Melnick

Frozen mini waffles get a major upgrade with toppings like avocado, eggs, and bacon. I'd be in breakfast lover's paradise if someone ever made these breakfast nachos for me to eat in bed. 

#SpoonTip: Eat these carefully so you don't make a mess on your bed.

13. Tater Tot Breakfast Pizza

pizza, cheese, meat, sauce, bacon, pepperoni, crust
Audrey Mirabito

Some people just really want their potatoes for breakfast in the morning, and that's completely fine. All of us could benefit from trying out this breakfast pizza, because pizza is a main food group that should be cherished at all times of the day and in all forms.

14. Breakfast Quesadilla

bread, cheese, pizza
Rebecca Simonov

Bacon, egg, and cheese on a bagel gets boring after a while. Mix things up with this breakfast quesadilla the next time you're craving breakfast in bed. 

15. Peanut Butter Bacon Sandwich

chocolate, sweet, bread, meat
Christin Urso

This PB bacon sandwich is the ultimate savory breakfast item. Just make a regular peanut butter and jelly sandwich without the jelly part, and then a few strips of bacon for a nice crunch. 

16. Brûléed Grapefruit

juice, lemon, sweet, citrus
Lara Schwieger

Brûléed grapefruit looks fancy when plated nicely, but actually takes less than 10 minutes to make. If you know how to cut a grapefruit in half, you can make this breakfast in bed recipe. 

17. Raspberry Breakfast Popsicles

Lily Allen

While popsicles aren't traditional breakfast food, these breakfast popsicles have granola, raspberries, Greek yogurt, and honey in them, which makes them an incredibly healthy option to have in the morning.

18. Hemp Nice Cream

blueberry, berry, sweet, cream
Kristine Mahan

Ready in just five minutes, this hemp nice cream is made with frozen bananas, hemp protein powder, almond milk, and a few other ingredients. 

19. Carrot Cake Waffles

waffle, sweet, cream, dairy product
Kristine Mahan

You can't have a list of breakfast in bed recipes without a bomb waffle recipe. These carrot cake waffles are vegan and gluten-free. Make a big batch of them and freeze them for future lazy mornings. 

While breakfast in bed isn't something we experience often, it's always nice to be treated to it once in a while—especially if someone else is around to make the food. It's good to relax, and these breakfast in bed recipes make it easy to enjoy not having to get up in the morning.