If your giant Stanley cup didn’t stand out in class before, it will now. The water bottle brand launched a new vibrant, neon collection right in time for floral bloom. The new Spring Fling collection dropped today at 12 p.m. EST and is available for purchase directly on the Stanley website and in stores and online at Dick’s Sporting Goods. Your warm hot girl walks are about to get a huge upgrade.

What’s included in the Stanley Spring Fling collection?

Photos courtesy of Stanley

This drop is not your ordinary Stanley release, where a new color of the iconic 40-ounce quencher is available. The items in this new collection are multi-colored, most with a black or white matte base sporting bright accents, or a solid shiny neon pink, green, orange, or yellow. The brand has been teasing parts of this collection for a few weeks.

Of course, the classic Quencher FlowState tumbler is included in the launch in 30- or 40- ounces, in either a white or black matte base with vivid neon details in pink, orange, green, and yellow. The similarly shaped IceFlow Flip Straw Tumbler comes in matte black with a neon green logo, and a neon pink, red, green, and yellow stripe around the base. The flip straw and the handle on the top are also black, and the Spring Fling colorway is only available in the 30-ounce tumbler.

The Spring Fling Collection also includes the Fast Flow Water Jug, which is a two-gallon jug with a tap that can hold any drink you want to be portable for a large group. Despite the specification of “water” in the name, this jug is perfect for a boozy beach day. It also comes in matte black, with the same colored accents as the rest of the collection. To keep the two gallons of your preferred jug content — *wink, wink* — cold after it’s tapped, the Spring Fling Collection also includes the solid colored Stay-Chill Stacking Pint, which comes in neon green, neon yellow, or electric pink.

Photos courtesy of Stanley

Today’s drop also includes Stanley products in more solid neon colors. The Classic Legendary Bottle, IceFlow Flip Straw Tumbler, Adventure Pre-Party Flask, and the Classic Legendary Useful Lunch Box are all available in neon green, neon yellow, and electric pink. 

How much is the Stanley Spring Fling collection?

The Quencher FlowState is $35 for the 30-ounce, and $45 for the 40-ounce. The 30-ounce Flip Straw Tumbler is $35, the Water Jug is $55, and the Stacking Pints are $20.

Photos courtesy of Stanley

Where can I buy the Stanley Spring Fling collection?

Certain colors in the Spring Fling collection are only available online or in stores at Dick's, while others are available only on the Stanley website. A select few are available at both. Luckily, we found all the shopping links for you.

The Quencher FlowState tumblers in the solid neon colors are available on the Stanley website and Dick's online and in store, while the black or white neon colorways are only available at Dick's online and in store.

The IceFlow Flip Straw Tumbler in the solid neon colors is available on the Stanley website and Dick's online and in store, while the black and white neon colorways are exclusively available for purchase at Dick’s in store or online. 

The Water Jug is available on the Stanley website and Dick's online and in store.

The Stacking Pints are available both in stores and online at Dick’s and on the Stanley website.

The Classic Legendary Bottle is available both in stores and online at Dick’s and on the Stanley website.

The Adventure Pre-Party Flask is available on the Stanley website, and the Classic Legendary Useful Lunch Box is also for sale on the Stanley website. 

The collection drops today at 12 p.m. EST, although some Dick’s locations may already have them in stores.