We all have our Stanley Quenchers in the 40-ounce size in our favorite color decked out with accessories to make it our own and a stopper to keep it from leaking. But now, you can get your Stanley Quencher engraved for even more customization. 

How do you customize your Stanley Cup?

The water bottle brand just released Stanley Create with three different ways to customize your Stanley. On the Stanley Cup website, you have a choice between engraving your new cup with text, a monogram, or graphics. You can engrave “emotional support water bottle,” add your initials so no one can claim your Stanley Quencher as theirs, or add a graphic of your pet iguana (or dog, if you are not as cool as me). The customizable cups come in a whole span of colors, and you can choose whether the design is vertical or horizontal and the exact font of your text (if you’re going for that option).

What Stanley Cups can you customize?

You can customize any of Stanley’s most popular cups from The Quencher H2.0 Tumbler (14, 20, 30, and 40-ounce), the Adventure Stacking Beer cup, The Iceflow Flip Straw cup (20, 30, 40, and 64-ounce), the Classic Legendary Bottle, the Classic Legendary Camp cup, the Classic Trigger-Action Travel Mug (16 and 20-ounce), the Classic Easy Fill Wide Mouth Flask, the Adventure Big Grip Beer cup, and the Classic Legendary Food cup.

How much does it cost to customize your Stanley Cup?

The engraving costs a total of $10 (plus the cost of a new Stanley cup), which seemed steep until I realized I could fit the entire preamble to the U.S. Constitution in the text box without maxing out on characters. That said, if I chose to get a customized Stanley cup, I’m definitely labeling her “Property of A Beverage Goblin.”