If you aren’t one of the people who woke up at 4:45 a.m. local time to queue up at your neighborhood Target for their exclusive Starbucks Stanley Cup collab, you probably missed out on picking one up. After all, each store was only given two merch items to sell, and even then, some unlucky Stanley fans reported that their location didn’t receive any of the coveted tumblers.

Where can I find the Starbucks Stanley Cup online?

While some lucky individuals picked one up for $44.95, what do the rest of us lowly Stanley lovers who slept in or have a class do now? This is assuming that every local Target was bought out of their small stock as soon as doors opened. I mean, just look at these lines.

While Starbucks and Target have not posted this in-store exclusive to their online marketplaces, you bet your coffee beans that the eBay listings are already plentiful. Most bids are beginning at around $200. Mercari also has a brand-new listing of the cup for around $250. If you do have to

complete your cup collection, you may be shelling out a couple of hundred dollars more than expected. But you may be able to wait for the rumored restock at your local Target Starbucks location.

If you’re just in the market for a new tumbler, Target is selling a perfect light pink dupe from Hydrapeak retailing at $27.95. Sure, there’s no fanfare over it, but no one will try to upcharge you for this cup.