ICYMI, everyone is currently trying to get their hands on the coveted Starbucks Stanley cup sold at Starbucks locations in Target. Since going on sale on May 9, most locations have sold out — and fast. But that hasn't stopped people from already posting them online with much higher sticker prices than they originally bought it for.

How much is the Starbucks Stanley cup?

If you are lucky enough to have snagged the peachy-pink matte 40-ounce Adventure Quencher Tumbler from Target yesterday, then you likely paid $44.95 as the Starbucks Stanley Cup price. But don't hurry off to your local Target/Starbucks just yet. The popularity of the hydration vessel has caused it to sell out at most locations, so your probably won't be able to find one (you can always call ahead and check). If you're hoping for a restock, there's no official confirmation from Starbucks, but we have heard rumors online that one could be coming towards the end of the month.

How much is the Starbucks Stanley cup being sold for online?

If you're willing to spend a little more money, you can always turn to online resellers to get your hands on the Starbucks Stanley cups. Prices vary of course from seller to seller, but on eBay, the Starbucks Stanley Cup price starts at around $210 and go up to as much as $300. Mercari, another resale website, has similar prices of the Starbucks Stanley cup. The cheapest is about $200 with some listings at more than $400. 

Of course, you could always wait around for resale prices to drop or try your luck at waiting around for the restock.