Stanley cup girlies are all over TikTok right now and are super self-aware about the large size of their insulated tumblers and making jokes. Plus, some husbands and boyfriends are even getting in on the fun with Stanley cup memes. Beyond memes, there are people on TikTok who sadly did not get the super limited-edition Target Starbucks Stanley collab. If you were one of the lucky ones, congratulations — the universe favors you. If you did not get one, don't pay over $200 on eBay for one. There are new Quencher colors to shop right now, and of course, there will be more cool drops in the future. While we wait for the new Stanley drops, check out these hilarious Stanley cup memes.

He can say "no" all he wants

I am going to use my adult woman money how I please. 

Girls with Stanley cups are like...

Okay, I know my Stanley cup needs its own portion of the counter. She's a big cup, and I have zero shame about my hydration tactics.

Manley Cups

It's a good joke. It's a great joke, even. But Stanley is already a masculine name, right?

I'm just looking...

Um, yeah... I totally didn't drag you out here during a Stanley cup sale in the hopes that you'd buy me all the ones I don't have. Hahaha, you're wild for thinking that...

He gets it

I love having new guy allies in the Stanley tumbler corner. 

Stanley cups are good for ASMR

Water just tastes better and "hits every time" from the Stanley straw. *tap tap tap*

It's called "being hydrated"

Workdays are long, so of course you need all the water you can get. No shame here!

Spend that $$$

Alexis Rose, say it louder for the people in the back!