If you're like me and can't leave the house, let alone your bedroom, without your emotional water bottle in tow, then you're going to want to keep reading. We all know and love our Stanley cups, officially called the Quencher. We accessorize them, we collect them, and we hydrate with them. But the water bottle company of the moment just released a new line called the Stanley Outsiders Collection, and it includes three new colors of the Quencher.

What are the new Stanley Quencher colors?

The viral Quencher from Stanley that you've seen every mommy blogger and influencer carry around is now available is three vibrant new colors perfect for summer: Pool, a bright blue, Tigerlily, a rich orange, and Citron, a light lime green.

The 40-ounce Stanley Quencher is well-loved by just about any and all hydration folks due to the fact that it is dishwasher-safe, holds a ton of water, comes in tons of colors, and keeps your water cold for a long time. Plus, we cannot overlook the fancy straw and smaller base so it actually fits in your car cupholder.

What else is in the Stanley Outsiders Collection?

This collection of products is aimed at the adventure lovers who want to be able to get up and go without worrying if their gear will last. There are insulated beer pint cups, wine tumblers, a two-gallon water jug, an outdoor cooler, a party flask, and more. 

If we know anything about the Stanley releases, it's that everything sells out fast. So these new colors will not be available for long. So head on over to the Stanley website and order yours for $45 before they are gone.