Taylor Swift is the moment. Blondie has dominated 2023, from her uber-successful Eras Tour to the re-releases of her self-written album Speak Now and highly-anticipated, career-defining 1989 album to her seemingly budding relationship with football superstar Travis Kelce. Frankly, it’s just The World (Taylor’s Version) and we’re just living in it.

The newest endeavor for Ms. Swift? Bringing her record-breaking Eras Tour to the big screen. The concert, which features three hours of Taylor’s hit songs throughout her ten iconic eras, is coming in high-definition to movie theaters worldwide beginning on Friday, October 13th (obviously).

To celebrate, we’ve matched each of Taylor Swift’s Eras to 10 classic movie theater snacks so that you can snack in "Style (Taylor’s Version)."

Taylor Swift: Goobers

IMO, those delicious cookie dough bites covered in milk chocolate that I only ever eat in theaters are the epitome of nostalgia – and so is Taylor Swift’s self-titled album. When you think Taylor Swift, I hope you think of Goobers.

Fearless (Taylor's Version): Skittles

Photo by Jonathan J. Castellon via Unsplash

"If This Were a Movie," you’d be here right now…munching on sweet (and a little tart) Skittles while TSwift sings "Love Story." Bold and colorful, Skittles are the perfect snack for a coming-of-age era so, "Baby, just say yes."

Speak Now (Taylor’s Version): Popcorn

Photo by Christopher Laberinto on Unsplash

Wistful, magical, and romantic, Speak Now (Taylor’s Version) feels like the perfect coming-of-age movie. A touch of romance in "Enchanted" and "When Emma Falls in Love;" a little bit of action in "Better Than Revenge;" some cinematic drama in "Haunted;" and grown-up reflection in “Mean.” And don’t forget the title track, "Speak Now," which could literally be the plot of a movie. 

Red (Taylor’s Version): Licorice

Licorice is, quite literally, red. If that's not reason enough, licorice is a nostalgic candy, which goes along with Red (Taylor's Version) – an album about looking back on past relationships and experiences.

1989 (Taylor’s Version): Starbursts

Photo by Taylor Rooney on Unsplash

Starbursts are colorful, fun, and nostalgic, just like 1989. Plus, they’re sweet and tart, which perfectly captures the range of emotions that Taylor sings about throughout the album.

reputation: Sour Patch Kids

Sour Patch has a big rep: sour on the outside ("I Did Something Bad"), sweet and soft on the inside ("Call It What You Want"). There will be no explanation, there will just be reputation.

Lover: Gummy Bears

Photo by Amit Lahav on Unsplash

"Our songs, our films, united we" snack on gummy bears. Sweet, fruity, and colorful, gummy bears match Lover’s mix of pop bops, love songs, and collaborations.

folklore: Raisinets

Hot take: Raisinets are amazing, if not a little grandma-coded (like folklore). The candy is sweet and innocent, just like the album's songs about love, loss, and nostalgia. "I️ think I’ve seen this film before," and I loved the ending.

evermore: Milk Duds

Milk Duds are dark and mysterious, just like evermore’s wintery and atmospheric sound. Plus, they are also a bit playful, just like folklore’s sonic sister’s combination of love songs and magical tales. "‘Tis the damn season."

Midnights: Sno Caps

"Snow (caps) on the Beach" seems like the perfect fit for Taylor’s most recent era. Dark and rich chocolate topped with crunchy sprinkles, this classic candy matches the album by mixing textures and flavors just like Taylor combines pop, rock, and alternative genres.