Whether you know about the TicketMaster fiasco or the Kanye Feud, Taylor Swift is a household name. Since the drop of her very first album, Taylor Swift, her fans have fallen in love and never stopped. Throughout her 17 years of fame and pop stardom, Swift has brought her fans through eras of country, pop, and indie. So, in celebration of the opening of the Eras Tour, here’s a meal for each of her albums that perfectly encompasses the vibe of the songs.

Taylor Swift

Photo by Big Machine Records

Taylor Swift was Swift's debut album. With songs like "Tim McGraw," "Teardrops On My Guitar," and "Should’ve Said No," she embodies a young and carefree southern girl. This Taylor Swift gets a sweet tea, homemade four-cheese mac and cheese with crispy breadcrumbs, and fresh apple pie.

Fearless

Photo by Republic Records 

Fearless includes popular songs such as “Jump Then Fall,” “The Other Side Of The Door,” “Fearless,” and “Fifteen.” This album encompasses the vibes of teenage romance and young love. So, this Taylor gets a freshly squeezed lemonade, buttery movie theater popcorn, and peanut M&M's. These snacks remind us of nostalgia and that first movie theater date you may have had as a teenager.

Speak Now

Photo by Big Machine Records

Speak Now includes well-known songs like “Sparks Fly,” “Back To December,” “Dear John,” and “The Story Of Us.” Right off the bat, this album takes a ton of emotional twists and turns. The perfect meal for this Taylor is a pint of Ben and Jerry’s chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream and salty pretzels. These comfort food snacks are exactly what we want after a bad breakup.

Red

Photo by Republic Records 

With songs like “All Too Well,” “22,” and “Begin Again,” this Red Taylor is giving a more mature vibe. She is in her twenties, ready to show the world she isn’t a teenager anymore. To fit this more mature personality, Red Taylor would love a glass of white wine and a white truffle tagliolini.

1989

Photo by Big Machine Records   

1989 is a very fun-loving and sing-along album. On this, she has hit songs including “Style," " Welcome To New York,” and “Blank Space.” This era of Taylor would want a more New York-based meal, so she gets a $1 pizza slice and a Magnolia Bakery vanilla cupcake with a bright buttercream frosting.

Reputation

Photo by Big Machine Records

Reputation has a darker and edgier vibe with songs like “Don’t Blame Me,” “I Did Something Bad,” and “Getaway Car.” To serve right by this Taylor, she gets only the best — caviar, champagne, and a dark chocolate mousse.

Lover

Photo by Republic Records 

Taylor’s transition from Reputation to Lover was big. She went from edgy to bright and colorful, writing new songs like “Paper Rings,” “London Boy,” and “You Need To Calm Down.” It only feels right to serve her a rainbow bagel with strawberry cream cheese and a strawberry acai refresher. This meal gives light, spring, fun, and love.

Folklore

Photo by Republic Records 

The cover of Folklore shows Swift in a large forest. The image and the songs on the album, including “Cardigan,” “August,” and “Betty,” give a very rustic and relaxed vibe, so this version of Taylor would enjoy an oatmeal banana nut muffin with herbal tea. This meal gives warm and cozy vibes on a rainy day.

Evermore

Photo by Republic Records 

Evermore has a very similar energy to Folklore. With songs like “Willow,” “Gold Rush,” and “Marjorie, this Taylor would love something filling and comforting that screams rustic with a bit of energy — banana pancakes with caramel and a chai latte.

Midnights

Photo by Republic Records 

In Midnights, Taylor’s newest album, she seems to mix all of her previous versions of herself with songs like “Lavender Haze,” “Anti-Hero,” and of course, “Midnights.” This Taylor is confident in herself, which is why she would be served homemade chocolate fudge brownies with a big glass of red wine.