Those who have acquired the unmatched taste of truffles would not hesitate to argue that the flavor is one sent from the heavens. In all shapes, sizes, and beautiful forms, truffles are a form of culinary gold, and their price tag typically reflects that. However, there are many ways to incorporate the irreplaceable flavor of truffles without breaking your bank. Here are 6 affordable gourmet truffle products that you need to get your hands on ASAP. 

1. Truff Hot Sauce

Truff is the perfect truffle-infused product for any hot sauce fanatic. It is the most unique, yet perfect combo between spice and umami. Whether you choose their original hot or hotter sauce flavors, Truff is sure to amp up any flavorless dish or replace your go-to, overused condiment of choice. Find it here for only $17 for a long-lasting bottle. 

2. Trader Joe's Truffle Marcona Almonds

Trader Joe's is undeniably America's favorite supermarket for a reason: they churn out unique and affordable products that are certain to satisfy any craving, no matter how idiosyncratic they may be. And these truffle marcona almonds are no exception. The bougie twist on a quintessential cheese plate accoutrement is a perfect and addicting snack for any truffle enthusiast. Find them at your nearest TJ's for only $12 a pop. 

3. Truffle Flavored Pipcorn

Pipcorn, a miniscule version of the classic movie watching snack, is both adorable and tasty at the same time. It is hand popped in small batches and comes in a variety of flavors, including a delectable truffle one. Oprah loves it and I assure that you will, too. Find it here for only $2 a bag. 

4. Sabatino Tartufi Truffle Zest

If you're on the hunt for an affordable, yet healthy truffle product, Sabatino Tartufi Truffle Zest is the perfect option for you. This truffle seasoning can dress up any dish, from pizza to risotto to veggies and anything in between, without racking up the calories or cash in the same way truffle oil would. Find it here for only $11. 

5. BelGioiso Buratta with Black Truffle

Both burrata and truffle are true Italian delicacies, but when combined together they create a flawless pair (a match made in heaven, if you will). These BelGioioso cream-filled balls of mozzarella infused with flecks of black truffle are sure to wow your next dinner party. Find them at your local supermarket for a small price tag that you won't regret spending. 

6. White Truffle Sal de Ibiza Chips

Sal de Ibiza's white truffle potato chips are a high-end version of America's most coveted snack. Combining the extravagant tang of truffles with the unembellished flavor of crisped potatoes makes for an unexpected yet tasty nibble. Find them here for under $10.  

Although the glamorously expensive flavor of truffles may seem hard to come by, there are many affordable truffle products on the market. Next time you are yearning for the taste of gourmet truffle, skip out on the pricier alternatives and go for one of these irresistible truffle options.