Having to make food at home all alone or with others is a challenge since you always have to make sure that you're not going to burn the kitchen down to the concrete street. However, you don't have to fret. Your kitchen can stay intact with the following 5-ingredient recipes so easy that you could make them with a blindfold on.

1. Hummus

hummus, cream, vegetable, sweet, bread
Paige Twombly

Hummus is an inexpensive, yet delicious dip that most of us consume on the daily. With the average container costing around $4, there's no point in constantly buying it when you can make it yourself for $1.80 using five ingredients.

2. Chilaquiles

vegetable, avocado, egg, huevos rancheros, meat
Helena Lin

Chilaquiles is a Mexican dish that is sort of an alternative to tacos. It'd be great to make at home everyday but Tuesday, since Taco Tuesday is an important weekly holiday.

3. Rosemary Roasted Potatoes

sweet, vegetable, meat
Kendra Valkema

The fact that these potatoes are roasted makes them easy, but the main point is that they have minimal ingredients and rosemary seasoning that makes them taste amazing. The rosemary is more on the herbal mint side of all flavoring, which gives the potatoes more of a bold taste.

4. Matcha Coconut Macaroons

matcha, tea, green tea, mint
Emily Starling

Matcha and coconut is one odd combination. However, the coconut gives these macaroons some more flavor, since matcha tends to taste like plain old earth unless you jazz it up. 

5. Cookies 'n Cream Hand Pies

icing, cookie, chocolate, cookie sandwich, Chocolate chip, hand
Josi Miller

Yes, cookies 'n cream is so easy to think of. Yes, cookies 'n cream is basic. But yes, now you can have a pie that fits entirely in your hand. The best part is, you don't even have to cut it up like a regular pie. SO EASY.

6. Cannoli Dip

chocolate, cookie, pastry, cake, sweet, dough, cannoli
Kristi Cook

Alert: this isn't a dip that you dip your cannoli into. This is a dip that tastes like a cannoli. Who needs a full cannoli when you can have cannoli on a spoon instead? The filling is the best part after all.

7. Flan

sweet, egg, cream, cake, pastry, dairy product
Carolyn Hsieh

I've always assumed that flan is just a sophisticated egg based jello. What I didn't know is that flan is a sponge like cake that's also an all-time Latin-American favorite. Try making some authentic flan using this recipe.

8. Breakfast Burrito

burrito, chicken, vegetable, cheese, lettuce, tomato, meat
Joyce Li

Finally, a quick and cheap breakfast alternative that can be warmed up for us lazy millennials, when we can't be bothered with cereal.

9. Shortbread Sprinkle Bites

candy, cake, sweet
Caroline Ingalls

If anyone asks if I'd like to have a bite of sprinkles today, the answer would be yes... figured I'd throw this super easy recipe in here since eating sprinkles out of the container apparently isn't socially acceptable.

10. Pecan Pie Mini Muffins

sweet, pastry, cookie, cake, chocolate, candy, muffin
Meredith Ross

Whoever told me that the Muffin Man doesn't exist is a disappointing liar... besides, who wouldn't want muffins when they're so easy to make with a five ingredient recipe?

11. Acorn Squash

acorn squash, squash, vegetable, pumpkin, sweet, rice
Kendra Valkema

I get it. Squash isn't always the most appetizing food. However, it's worth a shot if it means only using four other ingredients to make.

12. Mac and Cheese

pasta, sauce, cheese, macaroni, Mac And Cheese, Macaroni and cheese, spoonful
Julia Gilman

Dear world -- would it really be a Liz article if it didn't have some recipe including cheese in it? Nope. Not one bit. Besides, now you won't have to go and overpay for some generic mac and cheese in a box.

13. Mummy Brownie Batter Chocolate Bark

Sidney Uttam

Thankfully, these brownies aren't as scary as I am when I wake up in  the morning, and they also have something else that I don't have—chocolate.

14. Vegetarian Chilli

sauce
Dylan Stilin

It's important to include something on here that's meant for us all, since there's nothing better than a warm dish of chili on a cold ass day when it's brickity brick.

15. Broccoli Parmesan Pasta

tomato, sauce, spaghetti, vegetable, penne, pasta
Caroline Ingalls

To some, broccoli is disgusting—I get it. However, when you have the creaminess of parmesan pasta that broccoli dude isn't so bad after all.

16. Baked Salmon with Lemon

lemon, salmon, pepper, tomato, goat cheese, spinach
Josi Miller

Imagine this -- we live in a world where eating fish outside of sushi is acceptable. Shocking, right? And making fish on our own is so easy when we follow this recipe.

17. Ferrero Rocher Cake

chocolate, cream, sweet, cake, coffee, pastry, mousse, goody, candy, brownie, pie, fudge
Victoria Piranian

Who doesn't love a mean chocolate cake? I'm not sure, but it certainly does look absolutely amazing -- especially with those pieces of Ferrero Rocher atop of it. Oomf.

18. Banana Pancakes

syrup, blueberry, sweet, pancake, pastry, berry, cake, chocolate
Alex Frank

No, I don't care that Kylie Jenner thought of this recipe first. What I do care about is the fact that it looks kind of edible... and good! As long as it looks edible, I'd be 100% down to try it.

19. Chicken Pies

chicken, pork, barbecue, meat
Christin Urso

Hi, I'm Liz, and I love chicken. However, I never knew that chicken came in the form of pie. The best part is, I can now have pie and chicken together in the same dish.

20. Layered Pizza Dip

pizza, cheese, sauce, tomato, crust, dough, mozzarella, pepperoni, pie, Margherita, Italy, italian, basil
Lauren Kruchten

Pizza in all forms is beautiful, ok? We don't judge pizza for not being the exact same as it was yesterday. Besides, who ever said that you can't pregame with pizza dip?

21. Pizza Quesadilla

cheese, tomato, pizza, sauce, vegetable, chicken quesadilla, meat, bread, huevos rancheros
Maddie Cole

As I've mentioned above, we don't judge pizza for not being the same and not being perfect all of the time. Not to mention that pizza is almost always better when it's combined with another popular food dish.

22. Cuban Style Panini

sandwich, ham, bread, cheese, lettuce
Bernard Wen

While I highly question how Cuban this dish is, at the end of the day, it's a sandwich that'll beat any of Subway's sandwiches by a long shot any day.

23. Bacon Hash

pork, meat, barbecue, bacon, beef, sauce, sausage, chicken

Whoever can eat bland hash browns all at once in one sitting is highly intriguing. Besides, why would you leave out bacon, the one and only popular breakfast side dish?

Not only would I like to congratulate you, the reader for making it to the end of this article, but I would like to reiterate the main point of said article. All of these five ingredient recipes are so easy that you don't even need to see what you're doing to know what's up -- although you should always see what you're doing so you don't injure yourself accidentally.