For the first time in forever, Arendelle Aqua treats can now be found at Walt Disney World and Disneyland. If you follow Disney food news, you have probably heard about "Purple Potion" and "Millennial Pink" treats. Now, Arendelle Aqua treats including cake pops, cookies, donuts, cupcakes and more are available for guests at Walt Disney World. Here you can find everything you need to know about where to get your hands on these "Frozen" inspired treats!

Arendelle Aqua Cone 

Magic Kingdom is home to the Arendelle Aqua ice cream cone. This treat consists of cotton candy soft-serve topped with sugar Mickey's and cotton candy sugar sprinkles. Guests can find this treat at Storybook Treats located in Fantasyland. This treat counts as a snack credit on the Disney Dining Plan and is being sold for $5.99. 

Arendelle Aqua Cupcake 

At Sunshine Seasons in Epcot, guests can find this Arendelle Aqua cupcake. This is chocolate hazelnut cupcake with Nutella filling and vanilla buttercream. It looks nearly identical to the rose gold cupcake which was previously served at Sunshine Seasons. This cupcake costs $5.49 and counts as a snack on the DDP. 

Arendelle Aqua Victoria Sponge Cake

This Arendelle Aqua sponge cake can be found in Epcot at the Yorkshire County Fish Shop in the United Kingdom pavilion. This treat consists of spongecake filled with strawberry jam and aqua buttercream. This treat is being sold for $4.29 which is a great deal if you are craving something sweet but don't want to spend a fortune!

Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake 

At the Polynesian Village Resort, guests can find this lemon blueberry cheesecake. This treat consists of lemon blueberry cheesecake, blueberry compote, graham cracker crust, a chocolate shell and mini orchids. This treat is being sold for $5.49 and can be found at Kona Island.

Arendelle Aqua Cotton Candy Eclair

This Arendelle Aqua inspired eclair can be found at Gasparilla Island Grill inside of Disney's Grand Floridian Resor 

Arendelle Aqua Cake 

If you are looking for a pick me up snack during the day at Magic Kingdom, walk over to the Contemporary Resort and try this Arendelle Aqua cake. Beginning October 4, this cake can be found at the Contempo Cafe and consists of vanilla cake filled with raspberry jam. 

Overall Thoughts

These treats look absolutely beautiful and from what I have read, they are delicious too! Head on over to Walt Disney World to taste these treats for yourself and be immersed in everything Arendelle Aqua!