Disney recently announced that they are releasing new themed ice cream cones inspired by classic Disney films. Not only can you go on rides and meet characters at Magic Kingdom, now you can also take cute Instagram photos with ice cream cones inspired by "Tangled", "Up", and "Moana."

Lost Princess Cone 

Starting on February 24th, guests at Magic Kingdom can enjoy a "Tangled" inspired Lost Princess Cone. This purple cone is topped with lemon flavored ice cream and edible flowers. This treat is a simple and sweet reference to Rapunzel and her gorgeous blonde braids accessorized with flowers. Guests can find the Lost Princess Cone at Storybook Treats for $5.29.

Adventure Is Out There

At Auntie Gravity's Galactic Goodies in Tomorrowland inside Magic Kingdom, guests can find an ice cream cone inspired by the film "Up." This treat consists of a blue sugar cone, mango ice cream, and a candy balloon decoration. Similar to the Lost Princess Cone, this cone costs $5.29.  

Hei Hei

I don't know how far I'll go to get my hands on this Hei Hei ice cream cone. Located at Aloha Isle in Adventureland at Magic Kingdom, this treat consists of a blue sugar cone, dole whip, raspberry ice cream, candy eyes, and is topped with sour candy. Similar to the Lost Princess Cone and the Adventure Is Out There Cone, this cone also costs $5.29. If raspberry doesn't suit your taste buds, Aloha Isle is also home to the famous Dole Whip that can only be found at this location and Pineapple Lanai at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort.

Overall Thoughts

2019 is definitely the year you want to visit Walt Disney World not only for the opening of Star Wars at Hollywood Studios in a few months, but Mickey and Minnie's 90th birthday celebration is still going on with special meet and greets, unique treats, and more!