If you are like me, then your favorite part about making cookies is getting to eat the raw cookie dough. While nearly everyone has done it, it is not recommended due to potential salmonella poisoning. A few years ago, Cookie Do opened its first shop in New York City where customers can purchase raw cookie dough that is safe to eat. Following the opening of Cookie Do, edible cookie dough went viral on Instagram and Twitter with everyone wanting to get their hands on these sweet confections. Disney is great at giving people what they want and that is exactly what they are doing with the cookie dough food truck at Disney Springs. 

Where Can You Find The Cookie Dough Food Truck?

The Cookie Dough and Everything Sweet food truck is located at the West Side of Disney Springs. If you want to try something besides Ghirardelli or The Ganachery, then this cookie dough food truck is perfect choice. In addition to the cookie dough food truck, Disney Springs also hosts mac and cheese and Mexican food trucks. 

What's On The Menu?

The Cookie Dough And Everything Sweet food truck has parfaits, cookie dough scoops, funnel cakes and cookie dough tacos on the menu. When I went to Disney Springs, I tried the Minnie Dessert Taco. The taco consists of peanut butter and fluff cookie dough served in a waffle taco along with caramel, whipped cream, cherries and a chocolate Minnie bow. I thought this was absolutely delicious and was the perfect choice for someone craving cookie dough and chocolate. I appreciated how the cookie dough was sweet, but not so sweet that would give you a headache. The taco costs $7.00 and can also be used as a snack credit on the Disney Dining Plan.

If you aren't in the mood for a cookie dough taco, you can also get regular scoops. The flavors of cookie dough include chocolate chip, peanut butter and fluff, cookies n' cream cold brew, celebration and candy monster. What's great about the plain scoops is that they can be used as a snack credit on the DDP.

The Celebration Parfait includes celebration cookie dough with celebration Mickey cake, vanilla custard, strawberries, whipped cream and a cherry. This reminds me of strawberry shortcake but an even better version because it includes cookie dough. The parfait costs $8.00 and is not included on the DDP.

Overall Thoughts

I thoroughly enjoyed my trip to the Cookie Dough And Everything Sweet food truck at Disney Springs. The line was a little long because of the hype over its relatively recent opening, however it wasn't outrageous like the queue for Flight of Passage. If you are craving something other than a Mickey ice cream bar, then I highly recommend taking a trip to this food truck to see what you think!