Cookie Dō NYC celebrated their one year anniversary last week with free cookie dough for their lovely customers. Unless you live under a rock, you have probably seen Cookie Dō on Instagram or even took a trip to New York City to visit it yourself. 

I have been to Cookie Dō around 3 times and I absolutely love it! The workers are very friendly and the cookie dough is delicious. After trying each of the different flavors, I decided it is only fair to the other cookie dough fanatics to know which flavors are better than others, so keep on scrolling for an incre(dō)ble read!

5. Gimme S'more

Gimme S'more is an incredibly delicious flavor and it brings back those summer camp vibes for sure. Gimme S'more is composed of signature dough, Hershey's chocolate, toasted marshmallows, and graham crackers. You get a hint of everything with every bite making it all the better. The signature cookie dough enhances the flavor because it tastes great on its own, but add s'mores ingredients to it and it's golden!

4. Signature Chocolate Chip

There is nothing better than original cookie dough and this signature chocolate chip cookie dough is delicious. A chocolate chip can be found in every bite and when baked the chocolate melts to perfection creating the most delicious cookie. 

3. Oatmeal M&M

I am usually not a huge fan of oatmeal cookies, but this dough is pretty good. I think I like it because it has not only just oatmeal dough as a base, but also M&Ms and chocolate chips. If you are not a fan of oatmeal cookies in general, this might not be your cookie, but I would at least give it a try.

2. Salty and Sweet 

Salty & Sweet is nearly my favorite flavor of cookie dough and it was made for sweet and salty lovers. Salty & Sweet consists of sugar cookie dough, salted caramel, dark chocolate chips, and sea salt. This flavor has not one ingredient in it that I don't like and salted caramel and sea salt are my absolute favorite making it a winner for me. This flavor probably is not for everyone because it is extremely salty and can only be eaten in small doses. This dough makes perfect cookies when baked, so if you can't finish the dough raw, you can make some cookies for yourself later.

1. Heavenly

This is hands down my favorite flavor that Cookie Do serves and it is not only because chocolate is involved. Heavenly consists of sugar cookie dough, Nutella, chocolate chips, caramel bits, and sea salt. Thinking about it, this is probably my favorite flavor because of the Nutella, caramel, and sea salt. All of these flavors come together creating an explosion in your mouth. This flavor can only be eaten in small amounts because it is extremely salty, but it is so good that you won't be able to put your spoon down!

Fellow Spoon writer, waited 2 hours to try this cookie dough and wrote an article about her experience which you can read here

Final Thoughts

If you are in the New York City area and craving cookie dough, I highly recommend taking a trip to Cookie Dō because they have flavors that you will not find anywhere else!

Make sure to visit on a weekday for lower wait times because the weekends are usually extremely crowded. 

Now stop reading this article, and go get some cookie dō