For most of us, March has not been the best month of our lives. We’re living in a time of extreme uncertainty, making it hard to plan for the future. It can be difficult to find something to look forward to when the days seem to blend together. Well, I have a solution for you that will get you out of your rut. Here is a list of new snacks coming to you this April and where you can find them.

Prepare to have you taste buds tingling.

Birthday Cake Kit Kat

This is the first Kit Kat flavor that includes a topping (sprinkles) mixed with the chocolate. The Birthday Cake Kit Kat is the classic wafer you know and love, coated with birthday cake flavored white chocolate, mixed with sprinkles. If you have an April birthday, pick up one of these Kit Kats to celebrate, because there’s not much else to do. The Birthday Cake Kit Kat is available at Walmart and can be ordered here. The release date has not be revealed, so keep an eye out for these bad boys this month.

Cap’n Crunch’s Berrytastic Pancake Mix and Ocean Blue Maple Syrup

This combo sounds intriguing and a little scary. This pancake mix is the classic Aunt Jemima pancake mix blended with small pieces of Cap’n Crunch cereal. The Ocean Blue Maple Syrup is more mysterious and is described as a “sweet topping featuring a Crunch Berry blue color”. Both of these products can be found Walmart, Target, and ordered online here. There’s no need to go to IHOP for their new Cap’n Crunch pancake stack when you can make your own at home.

Kellogg’s Cereal Jumbo Snax

Another cereal inspired treat that is now available is Kellogg’s Cereal Jumbo Snax. These are jumbo versions of your favorite breakfast cereals. Flavors include Froot Loops, Apple Jacks, Corn Pops, and Frosted Flakes. The snacks can be eaten with or without milk, it’s up to you. Although these haven’t hit the shelves yet, keep an eye out for these snack packs exclusively online or in-store at Walmart.

Cheetos Sweetos

Cheetos have revived their sweet version of the popular cheesy snack for a limited time this April. Sweetos were released last year but were only available seasonally. Sweetos are sweet, cinnamon-flavored crunchy treats. These egg shaped snacks are coated in cinnamon sugar and thankfully absent of the signature cheesy Cheetos taste. Sweetos are now available nationwide and can be ordered here.

Peeps

It’s that time of year again: the season for Peeps. Peeps are a polarizing treat; you either love them or hate them. This year, Peeps are rolling out new flavors for the Easter season including: Cotton Candy, Sour Watermelon, Party Cake, Hot Tamale, and more. If you’re a Peeps lover or feeling adventurous, pick up a new Peeps flavor on your next trip to the store. Availability may vary, but the new flavors have been released nationwide and can be ordered here.

Ben and Jerry’s Chip Happens

Ben and Jerry’s just released a new, limited time flavor in collaboration with the Netflix baking series “Nailed it!”. Although the new flavor has no correlation to current events, its name is quite timely. The sweet and salty ice cream has a chocolate base mixed with both fudge and potato chips. This pint is currently available at Walmart and can be ordered here.

Biscoff Ice Cream Bars

Another new ice cream product, Biscoff Ice Cream bars, have dropped nationwide. These bars are comprised of cookie butter ice cream, encased in a layer of cookie butter, a chocolate shell and pieces of Biscoff cookies. All you cookie butter fans should run, not walk, to get your hands on this treat. Per usual, this treat can be found at Walmart and local retailers nationwide. Unfortunately, the bars cannot be ordered online at this time.

If there’s one thing the past few weeks have taught me, it’s to appreciate the little things in life. Although these events have been hard on all of us, there are some small comforts that can make your day a little brighter. I don’t recommend making a separate trip to the store for any of these items, but be on the lookout during your next outing. Online grocery is also a great option to limit your contact with others. My hope for this article, is to bring a little light to a scary and confusing situation. Stay safe and healthy.