Easter approaching can only mean one thing, Peeps on Peeps on Peeps. This is your chance to indulge in these sticky-sweet goodies until you can’t eat them anymore…or until you run out of chocolate bunnies. Here are a few recipes to get you on your Peeps grind and keep you on it through next week’s Easter candy discounts.

1. Chocolate Peep Pops

peeps

Photo Courtesy of gimmesomeoven.com

These tasty treats will satisfy even the pickiest eater’s sweet tooth, because who doesn’t love anything smothered in chocolate and covered in sprinkles?

Get the recipe here.

2. Peeps S’mores

peeps

Photo by Lily Stephens

With summer right around the corner, what better way to start channeling your inner camper than by making s’mores. So grab your friends and gather round your oven and roast these babies up.

Get the recipe here.

3. Peeps Rice Krispie Treats

peeps

Photo Courtesy of yellowblissroad.com

This colorful spin on everyone’s favorite childhood snack will leave you snap, crackle and popping for more.

Get the recipe here.

4. Peeps Popcorn

peeps

Photo Courtesy of simplyklassichome.com

If your taste buds can’t decide on sweet or salty, then have no fear for Peeps drizzled popcorn has got you covered.

Get the recipe here.

5. Peep Infused Vodka

peeps

Photo Courtesy of bakingbites.com

If you have more peeps than you can chubby bunny with, stick some of those suckers in some vodka and treat yo’ self to a marshmallow-infused drank.

Get the recipe here.

In case you can’t get enough Peeps: