There's something extra special about holiday snacks. Chocolate and peanut butter trees? Love. Valentine's Day sugar cookies. Adorable. Cheetos Sweetos Cinnamon Eggs? My favorite! Speaking of, Cheetos has confirmed they are bringing back the beloved Easter snack next month! That’s right, spring has sprung and Cheetos Sweetos are about to be back on the shelf in a store near you.If you were not daring enough to try these delightful cinnamon eggs last year, you should definitely grab a bag this time. And don’t be fooled by the silly purple bag, these snacks are hardcore and delicious! These eggs shaped puffs are crunchy and delightful just like everything else Cheetos has gifted us. The eggs themselves are composed in a similar ratio like the Cheetos Bag of Bones, (yes, there are different types of Cheetos and yes, they do taste different). Cheetos Sweetos are dusted with that magical blend of cinnamon and sugar. Almost like Taco Bell cinnamon twists and Lays Poppables had a sweet lil baby.

Cheetos Sweetos will be available at retailers nationwide starting in April for a limited time. You can pick up these delightful seven-ounce bags for $3.99. They make the perfect addition to any Easter basket.