The saying "out with the old and in with the new" applies to everything in life, even s'mores. And thanks to SMASHMALLOW's fun, "no ordinary marshmallow" products, your s'mores will never disappoint this summer. So if you're looking for the correct way to celebrate the return of summer, here are 5 even better ways to enjoy a s'more:

1. Classic With a Twist

With flavors like strawberries & cream and mint chocolate chip, SMASHMALLOW marshmallows don't make any ordinary s'mores. If your tastebuds are feeling adventurous one summer night, but you're also craving a classic s'more, break out these marshmallows and get the best of both worlds. 

2. Pizza S'mores

sweet, chocolate, cake, pastry, candy, cookie, cream
Sasha Kran

If you thought the Gods couldn't find another version of pizza for us to be obsessed with, think again. Dessert pizzas could rule the world, and just like regular pizzas, your s'mores pizzas also deserve to come in different flavors. So if you're feeling a mocha chip pizza and your sister is feeling a cinnamon churro pizza, have no fear: with SMASHMALLOW, you never have to compromise. 

3. S'mores Dip

bread, sweet, cookie, chocolate
Carlie Littman

The saddest summer nights are those when it's just too hot and humid to brave toasting a s'more outside. So live like you don't have an outdoor fire pit and make your own s'mores dip in the oven or microwave to enjoy in the cool A/C. 

4. Cookie S'mores

If graham crackers are feeling just so 2000-and-late to you, try sandwiching your marshmallow between two gooey chocolate chip cookies instead. Nothing can go wrong in this marriage between two of America's favorite desserts, and this is an easy way to get more chocolate and flavor into your s'mores.

5. Donut S'mores

Even though donut shops have been upping their flavor games recently, nothing comes close to this s'mores donut. And while not all of us may be skilled enough in the kitchen to make our own donuts, we can be thankful for this donut craze making donuts more readily available to buy and then turn into our own dessert concoction. 

Just when you thought s'mores couldn't compete with new trendy desserts, products like SMASHMALLOW's change the entire dessert game. And if these upgrades aren't crazy enough for you, try making a marshmallow root beer float with their root beer float marshmallows or edible s'mores cookie dough or try some of these s'mores flavored products this summer!

SMASHMALLOW products were sent to me free of charge, however all opinions are my own.