With the rising popularity of trends like mismatched bridesmaids dresses, circular seating arrangements, and combined bachelor and bachelorette trips, it’s clear that traditional weddings are out. And of course, along with this, there’s been a deviation from your traditional menu of chicken or beef. Even if you’re not currently in a relationship, thinking about ways you want to make your special day unique is still fun — we all had a Pinterest board in high school called “wedding.” Here are some unique ways to make the food at your wedding an experience that guests won’t forget.

Handmade cannolis

Since we all seem to have a little Italian in us, why not embrace it on your big day? I recently saw a TikTok of a caterer on the dance floor with two piping bags of ricotta filling hung around his neck like a scarf, filling cannoli shells for guests. The only downside is that the “cannoli man” could only make one at a time.

Blend your own margarita

At Kendall Chase and Katie Shea’s wedding in Cabo, they hooked up a blender to a stationary bike. When you filled the blender with margarita ingredients and hopped on the bike, the work would blend up a frozen marg.

Coffee bar at the ceremony

Whether it’s a morning ceremony and your guests woke up early, or a late afternoon ceremony and your guests need a pick-me-up, coffee is a necessity. Instead of expensive champagne, your guests can sip on warm lattes and cappuccinos while listening to you exchange vows. You’d also be surprised how many coffee catering services are out there — one Google search led me to “Espresso Dave.”

Mac and cheese bar

This idea went viral when a wedding content creator, Emily Cline, posted a TikTok of the mac and cheese bar that her clients had served during cocktail hour. Basically all you need is a giant tray of mac and cheese, which is served into martini glasses, and then guests can add their toppings of choice from a buffet.

Late night street food

I was recently at a wedding with my family where late night hunger struck. We had worked up such an appetite from dancing and partying that we stopped at a McDonald’s on the way home. So this post-reception trend is one that I’ll definitely be adopting for my wedding. The possibilities for your late night grub are endless, but some I’ve seen are hot dogs, burgers, loaded french fries, dumplings, mini grilled cheeses, tacos, chicken and waffles, and my personal favorite, Korean street food. I know I have a long way until my wedding, but I’m pretty sure I’ll still want Korean fried chicken after my big day.