For whatever reason, everyone has been obsessed with rosé for the past few years. Maybe it has something to do with the well-loved color, millennial pink. Or maybe it had to do with the fact that you could have a frosé to cool off by the pool while simultaneously getting a ton of likes on your 'gram. The Fat Jewish, aka Josh Ostrovsky, is also to blame for his White Girl Rosé. Well, I don't know about you, but I'm over the rosé trend. I think it's time for everyone else to get over it also and try out some summer cocktails that aren't rosé. Here is a list of drinks that will help you through your mourning of the pink drink, and quickly, I might add.

1. Aperol Spritz

Photo by Kristina Paukshtite

This drink is so easy to make and is absolutely delicious. The problem with rosé is that you sometimes have to buy a fairly expensive bottle to actually have a decent drink. But with Aperol, you always know what you're getting. And it's damn good every time with a dash of Prosecco, club soda, and an orange slice.

2. Frozen Mojito

Mojitos are a classic. But a frozen mojito (frojito?) is the perfect summer drink. It is so refreshing with the lime and mint combo, and the frozen aspect makes it feel like you're drinking a slushy like a little kid again. What could be better?

3. Strawberry Basil Bourbon Lemonade

Lemonade is a summertime staple, but this drink mixes it up a bit. Make a super *adult* drink with a shot of bourbon, and add the summery sweetness of strawberry to create a drink that is so necessary during this time of year.

4. Piña Colada

When you’re sitting poolside or laying at the beach, you’ll want to have a piña colada in your hand. Even if you’re laying in your own backyard, this drink will make you feel like you’re on vacation.

#SpoonTip: Put your colada in a pineapple to get the full extent of the vacation vibe. 

5. Margarita

Photo by Kim van Vuuren

There are so many ways you can mix your marg, which is part of what makes this such a fun drink for the summer. You can try a different version every night of the week. That's part of what makes this the perfect drink

6. Strawberry Marg

Like I said earlier, strawberries are best in the summer. That's why this twist on the classic marg is that much better during this hot season.

#SpoonTip: A frozen strawberry marg pushes this beverage even farther up the list of summer cocktails that aren't rosé.

7. Lemon Drop

A lemon drop is essentially the adult version of lemonade, which is why it’s the perfect drink for the summer. You’ll feel refreshed while getting your poolside buzz on.

8. Strawberry Daiquiri 

Photo by Denys Gromov

Just like the piña colada, a strawberry daiquiri will make you feel like you’re on a private beach thousands of miles away. This drink is also perfect if you’re into bright-colored drinks for your Insta. Strawberries are in season in the summer months, so make these while they’re nice and fresh.

9. Grapefruit Vodka Soda

juice, grapefruit, citrus, lemon
Diana DiGasbarro

This is a super simple drink to make and you can use whatever type of vodka you like (or have). Grapefruit soda is a good mixer because the bubbles and flavor combo really help counteract the taste of the vodka. This is another drink that will give you the same aesthetics that you loved about rosé but in a slightly different, more citrus-y way.

10. Tequila Soda with Lime Juice

This is also known as a Tequila Highball. Tequila doesn’t always have to be the be-all and end-all of your night. It's possible to order a tequila drink to casually sip and not blackout, I promise. Instead of using a lime as a chaser for your tequila shot, use that juice to give your drink some citrus flavor. This combo is way better than you would think so stop cringing and try it out. 

11. White Wine with Frozen Grapes

Lisa Gong

This is probably the most similar to rosé on this list but with the added twist of frozen grapes. As we (should) know, white wine is definitely better chilled. However, no one wants to water down their chardonnay with ice cubes. That’s where the frozen grapes come in. Not only do they keep your glass chilled while you enjoy it in the summer heat, but the grapes also look super cute.

Now that you have this list of summer cocktails that aren't rosé, you have no excuse to branch out. You can thank me later for no longer being basic.