‘Tis the season of Girl Scout cookies. From January to April, these cookies can be seen just about anywhere. I’d say the Girl Scouts are top-tier marketers. With the variety of cookies, there’s a cookie for everyone. Girl Scout cookies are a great snack and a sweet little treat. Sure you can bask in the glory that is a Girl Scout cookie, but have you ever thought about the desserts you can make with them? Here are six TikTok-approved Girl Scout cookie recipes.

Thin Mint Brownies & Ice Cream

Though @philmeetsfood makes his own brownies, you can also opt for a boxed brownie mix! After baking the brownie mixture, he tops it with crushed thin mints. He also makes his own ice cream which includes three egg yolks, ½ cup of sugar, one cup of milk, two cups of heavy cream, one teaspoon of vanilla, and salt.

The process to do so is whisking the yolks and sugar. Then in a sauce pan heat milk, heavy cream, vanilla, and salt. After it’s to the desired consistency, ladle the milk mixture into the yolks. Be careful not to scramble them! Churn your mixture and add crushed thin mints. Place in a container and pop it in the freezer to set (crushed Thin Mints mixed into vanilla ice cream will also suffice).

Deep Fried Girl Scout Cookies

In @niceguyspizza’s TikTok video, he specifies samosas; however, I think any Girl Scout cookie works here. Use a spread to “glue” two cookies together, like Nutella or a jam, then free your cookies to set. While the cookies are in the freezer make your batter — two and a half cups of milk, four tablespoons of vegetable oil, three cups of flour, two eggs, two tablespoons of baking powder, and two teaspoons of salt.

Coat the now frozen cookies in the batter and carefully put them in a fryer/hot oil. After two minutes flip the cookies, then after two more minutes remove from the oil. Place the cookies on a paper towel to remove the excess oil. Finally, coat in powdered sugar.  

Ice Cream Sandwiches

This is a fairly easy recipe get your favorite Girl Scout cookie and place a scoop of your ice cream of choice on it. Then, top with another cookie to get the sandwich look. Place in freezer to fully set and now you have an ice cream sandwich (more than one sandwich is necessary). 

Lemon Cheesecake

For this dessert by @yumlabels, you’ll be needing 12 Lemonade Girl Scout cookies. To start, preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. In a food processor, blend lemonade cookies and three tablespoons of melted butter until it’s a fine crumb mixture (you can crush the cookies by hand and mix the melted butter). Then, scoop a bit of the mixture into a lined muffin pan and bake for 10 minutes.

For the cheesecake part of it, blend 16 ounces of softened cream cheese and ⅔ cup of sugar. Once combined, blend in the two eggs (make sure to add one at a time). Then stir in ¼ cup of yogurt, a teaspoon of vanilla, the juice of ½ a lemon, and the zest of a lemon. Pour the lemon filling into the cool crust mixture. Bake at the same temperature for 15 to 20 minutes or when there’s only a slight jiggle in the center of the cheesecake mix. Refrigerate for about an hour to finish setting before serving. 

Chocolate Strawberries

If you’re on chocolate strawberry-tok, this one’s for you. All you need is three ingredients: strawberries, chocolate, and your favorite Girl Scout cookie. 

Samosas Cookie Cake

Tiktok user @bakemydaymimo makes her cakes from scratch, but it’s completely fine to use your favorite boxed cake mix brand for this! I’d opt for a vanilla flavor to mix in coconut shreds and crushed samosas. The filling is buttercream mixed with caramel, crushed samosas cookies topped with caramel, chocolate drizzle, and coconut shreds. Frost your cakes with buttercream and decorate however you’d like — topping with samosas is a must, though!