Girl Scouts, like any other genius marketers, know what their customers want and know how to get them to buy it. Girl Scout cookies, one of the most popular treats to purchase between the months of January and April, are sold around the country to help fund activities and opportunities for Girl Scouts that teach them life skills, leadership, and responsibility. This money is especially important for young girls living in underprivileged areas so that they can have the same opportunities as any other child. However, if you aren’t familiar with these delicious cookies or you don’t know someone who is a Girl Scout, no need to worry. Below we have a guide to each flavor of cookie sold by the Girl Scouts, so you can enjoy these special treats in the best way possible.

Raspberry Rally

These cookies bring some new flavor into the old Girl Scout Cookie classics. A Raspberry Rally consists of a thin and crispy cookie that bakers infuse with a delicious raspberry flavor and top off with a decadent chocolaty coating.

Image by Girl Scouts

Adventurefuls

Adventurefuls, another new kid on the block, is a fudg-y brownie-inspired cookie with a portion of caramel-flavored crème on top, chocolate strips, and a hint of sea salt.

Image by Girl Scouts

Caramel Chocolate Chip

Over the past few years, Girl Scouts have expanded their options to be able to service gluten-free customers. Caramel Chocolate Chip cookies are caramel cookies with a chewy consistency filled with chocolate chips and a dash of sea salt in every bite. 

Image by Girl Scouts

Toffee-Tastic

Toffee-tastic cookies, another gluten-free, can best be described as having a rich buttery flavor with pockets of sweet and crunchy toffee pieces.

Image by Girl Scouts

Caramel deLites/Samoas

Samoas, also known as Caramel deLites, have been a crowd-pleaser for generations. Made with a crisp cookie covered in coconut flakes and drizzled with chocolate and caramel, it is pretty impossible not to fall in love with these treats.

Image by Girl Scouts

Do-si-dos

Do-si-dos, another fan favorite, are simple yet delicious cookies. They are made with two crunchy oatmeal cookies and filled with a smooth and rich peanut butter filling.

Image by Girl Scouts

Girl Scout S’mores

Girl Scout S’mores, another new addition, is a great play on the classic summer treat. They are made with two sweet graham cracker cookies and filled with a layer of gooey marshmallows and a layer of chocolate.

Image by Girl Scouts

Lemonades

Lemonades, similar to Trefoils, are shortbread cookies with a unique twist of tangy lemon-flavored icing on top. 

Image by Girl Scouts

Lemon-Ups

Lemon-Ups have a similar taste to Lemonades. However, what sets them apart is that they are created with an inspiring “I am a leader” message on each.

Image by Girl Scouts

Trefoils

Trefoils are the original and iconic Girl Scout cookie. Although they are simple shortbread cookies, they continue to be one of the most sold products each Girl Scout season.

Image by Girl Scouts

Peanut Butter Patties/Tagalongs

We have never met a person who isn’t obsessed with the Tagalong. These cookies are made with a crispy cookie topped with peanut butter and covered in a delicious chocolate coating. Each bite is like magic in your mouth.

Image by Girl Scouts

Thin Mints

If you’re a mint lover, this cookie is definitely for you. Thin Mints are made with a crispy chocolate cookie and covered in a chocolate and mint coating.

Image by Girl Scouts

Toast-Yay

Last but not least, Girl Scouts offer a french toast-inspired cookie called the Toast-Yay shaped like a piece of toast, created with lots of sweet and cinnamon flavors, and covered in icing. 

Image by Girl Scouts