I love fruit. I eat it with breakfast, lunch, sometimes dinner, and for snacks. You can always find me munching on apples or clementines between classes. However, some people find it hard to eat fruit. It's expensive, cold, and too "healthy" tasting. Sometimes it's just hard to have an apple a day. But you can still get your fruit in by making dessert, and if you use natural sweeteners instead of sugar your "dessert" can be pretty healthy. Here are 21 no-bake fruit desserts you can make in 30 minutes or less.

1. Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips

salsa, vegetable, chili, pepper
Santina Renzi

This fruit salsa is a fresh medley full of berries, kiwis, apples, and more. Even though it's healthy, you can eat it with a spoon to satisfy your sweet cravings. For the ultimate party hit, serve the salsa with homemade cinnamon tortilla chips. 

2. Berry Cheesecake Parfait

cream, strawberry, berry, yogurt, tiramisu, sweet, chocolate, dairy product, milk
Katherine Richter

If you're craving cheesecake but don't want to spend the money or the time, make a sweet and simple parfait. The berries add a fresh flavor dynamic to the rich Cool Whip and cream cheese mixture. 

3. Chocolate-Covered Strawberries

chocolate, strawberry, sweet
Morgan Goldberg

Nothing beats a classic chocolate-covered strawberry. Throw them in the fridge to set and you'll get the perfect bite of rich, hard chocolate mixed with soft, tart strawberry. Share them with your friends or your boo. Or hey, just don't share them at all. 

4. Dark Chocolate, Raspberry, and Brie Grilled Cheese

toast, jam, bread, cheese, sandwich, cake, sweet
Bernard Wen

Skipped dinner but craving something sweet? Have a sandwich for dessert with this unique take on a grilled cheese. The chocolate and raspberry is good on its own, but add crusty bread and creamy Brie to the mix and you've got yourself a late-night delicacy. 

5. Chocolate-Dipped Apricots

chocolate, sweet, candy
Anika Schaedle

Use up those boring dried apricots you left behind in your trail mix. These chocolate-dipped goodies only require a few ingredients but are the perfect mixture of sweet, rich, and chewy.

6. Magnolia Bakery Banana Pudding

Magnolia Bakery's banana pudding is one of my absolute favorite desserts to eat in Chicago. It's rich, creamy, and the best way to eat bananas. You don't have to go to the bakery to have the famous pudding though. Make it yourself, and you'll still be licking the bowl clean. 

7. Watermelon Cake

Watermelon cakes once took Pinterest by storm. They are still the perfect treat to enjoy on a warmer day. They're also the perfect prank for April Fool's day because they look like an actual cake (if cut and frosted correctly).

8. Dark Chocolate Avocado Truffles

chocolate, candy, truffle, sweet, milk, cocoa, coffee
Emily Hu

Avocado in a dessert may sound odd, but it adds a smooth texture to these truffles, plus you won't even taste it with all the chocolate mixed in. This dessert only needs three ingredients but is perfect for all the chocolate lovers out there. 

9. Warm Apple Pie Dip

You can make this warm apple pie dip in the microwave. It's quick, irresistible, and will leave your dorm room or apartment smelling like your grandma's house in no time. Serve it with some baked pie crust, vanilla ice cream, or even yogurt. 

10. No-Bake Banana Toffee Pie

cream, milk, sweet
Sabena Quan-Hin

The mixture of bananas, dulce de leche, Cool Whip, and store-bought graham cracker crust is magical indeed. This four-ingredient no-bake banana toffee pie is cheap and simple, yet irresistible. 

11. Strawberry Ice Cream Pie

Spoon University

This frozen treat is the perfect balance of sweet, salty, and tart flavors. The pretzel crust, crushed strawberries, and rich cream mixture all come together to make the perfect no-bake dessert

12. Blueberry White Chocolate Truffles

sweet, berry, chocolate, blueberry
Hui Lin

Blueberries give these rich candies a natural purple-blue color. They are perfect as gifts or even as a weeknight dessert. Add sprinkles for extra fanciness.  

13. Banana Bread In A Mug

chocolate, banana, milk
Susan Bean

Missing your mom's banana bread? You can make a mug version that will only take five minutes. This mug banana nut bread is perfectly customizable. You can add anything from strawberries to chocolate chips to cookie butter for some added flavor. 

14. Cheesecake-Stuffed Strawberries

cream cheese, cheese, cream
Clare Beatty

Strawberries and cheesecake are a match made in heaven. Enjoy both flavors together with this no-bake strawberry dessert. They're great for parties and will satisfy any and all cheesecake cravings.

15. Avocado Chocolate Mousse

vegetable, meat, sauce, beef, cream
Balim Tezel

This light and airy chocolate mousse is made with avocado. Avocado brings out the complexity of the rich chocolate, making a dessert that's both healthy and incredible. 

16. Microwave Peach Cobbler

Spoon University

As soon as peaches are somewhat in season, try making a personal peach cobbler in your microwave. This peachy treat only takes five minutes to make and is perfect served with vanilla ice cream. 

17. Banana Split

berry, sweet, strawberry, blueberry, pastry, raspberry, blackberry, cream, cake
Clarisse Callahan

Ah, the classic banana split. But you can make it healthier by adding fresh berries and using Greek yogurt instead of ice cream. It's the perfect study snack or dessert. 

18. Dark Chocolate Coconut Bars

chocolate, candy, sweet, goody, cream, toffee, cake, sweetmeat, pastry
Alyssa Rosello

Don't forget that coconuts are fruits too. These no-bake dark chocolate coconut bars only require four ingredients. They are flavorful, rich, and only need to be refrigerated. 

19. Orange Vanilla Ice Cream Cup

pumpkin, orange, cream, caramel
Gina Marcucci

Impress your friends with this fancy ice cream in an orange bowl. All you need are two ingredients. The orange flavor will start to infuse throughout your ice cream as you eat it, making you feel like you're in an orange grove in Florida. 

20. Strawberry Jello Pie

strawberry, pie, tart, cheesecake
Rachel Dugard

This strawberry pie will come together in no time. All you need are strawberries, Jello, and store-bought pie crust. It's the perfect way to satisfy your sweet cravings without the calories. 

21. Mango Ice Cream

cream, dairy product, ice, milk, sweet, sorbet
Amelia Weller

This four-ingredient mango ice cream takes only 10 minutes to prepare, and the freezer does most of the work. You'll feel like you're on a tropical island in no time. 

Fruit doesn't have to be boring. Make it taste less "healthy" by making yourself a quick and irresistible dessert. And why try one of these no-bake fruit desserts when you can try them all?