Peanut butter is arguably one of the best foods on the planet. It's super versatile thanks to its sweet and salty flavor profile. The no-bake peanut butter desserts I've listed below cover all of the bases—they're easy to make, extremely peanut buttery, and don't require fancy equipment. Whether you're prepping for a potluck or just want something sweet on a weeknight, this list has you covered. 

1. Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars 

cream, candy, peanut butter, milk, chocolate
Steven Shaltiel

These peanut butter bars are practically a giant Reese's, except there's a higher ratio of peanut butter to chocolate and no added chemicals. They take 10 minutes to make and even less time to devour. Although they're quite rich, a true PB fan knows there's no such thing as too many chocolate peanut butter bars (sorry to my family who wanted to try some!).

2. 7-Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie

Seven ingredients for a pie that tastes like a Reese's Cup? Count me in. Not to mention that it only takes 20 minutes to whip up this peanut butter pie before you stick it into the fridge. The only difficult part of this recipe is waiting the three hours for it to freeze.

3. Homemade Reese's Cups

peanut butter, peanut, butter, chocolate
Reed Erickson

America's most beloved Hershey's product gets a homemade twist. By placing chocolate in a muffin tin, adding a dollop of peanut butter, and pouring in more chocolate, you've made yourself candy for a fraction of the cost. You can also customize these chocolate peanut butter cups to include your favorite chocolate and nut butter. If you really want to blow people away, layer in some old school grape jelly for the ultimate throwback to your brown bag lunches.

4. Peanut Butter Hummus

cream, dairy product, milk, sweet, flour, egg, bread, pudding
Lauren Arendt

You heard that right— peanut butter hummus. This dessert spread pairs perfectly with any fruit. It's super creamy, high in protein, and doesn't contain the additives you'd find in store-bought hummus. All you need is a food processor and a few ingredients to make this unconventional yet tasty dessert.

5. Peanut Butter Popsicles

milk, sweet, chocolate, candy
Caroline Ingalls

A hot day calls for an ice cold treat. Made with the natural sweetness of ripe bananas and maple syrup, these are peanut butter pops you can feel good about. Popsicles make a fantastic late night snack, but they taste even better after a long day in the sun.

6. Pup-Friendly Peanut Butter Bites

cereal, nut, chocolate, sweet
Caroline Liu

Who said dogs don't like peanut butter, too? Made with all natural ingredients, these bite-sized peanut butter balls are the ideal treat for humans and dogs alike. You can pack this snack as fuel for all of your on-the-go trips (they store well at room temperature). If you don't have a dog to share them with, you can add chocolate chips for an extra sweet taste.

7. Vegan Peanut Butter Fudge

Caitlin Shoemaker

You're only five ingredients away from the mack-daddy of all fudges. This peanut butter fudge recipe utilizes natural sweeteners and nut butter to make this creamy delight. Although it contains no animal products, you don't have to be vegan to love this fudge.

8. PB+C Chewy Granola Bars

honey, sweet, cereal
Parisa Soraya

Goodbye Quaker, hello homemade. These PB and chocolate granola bars balance good-for-you fiber and good-for-the-soul chocolate. You can take one on the road for breakfast, pack a bar for lunch, or eat one as a dessert. One batch makes 10 portable bars, good for any occasion.

9. Peanut Butter and Oreo Cheesecake

Megan Clarkson

A layer of Oreo crust gets topped with a cream cheese and peanut butter mixture and a smooth chocolate mousse. The chocolate layer is made super easy thanks to a box of instant pudding mix. It's a quick and easy way to get a lot of chocolate flavor without doing all of the work. A few chopped peanut butter cups sprinkled throughout adds an extra dose of chocolaty peanut butter goodness to this simple cheesecake recipe.

10. Chocolate, Peanut Butter, and Coconut Yogurt Dip

pudding, dairy, coffee, dairy product, yogurt, chocolate, sweet, milk, cream
Audrey Mirabito

This fool-proof yogurt dip can be whipped up in only a minute. By combining thick yogurt, peanut butter, cocoa nibs, and coconut flakes, you achieve a balance between crunchiness and richness. Use your favorite fruits as a vehicle to scoop the dip.

11. Peanut Butter Puppy Chow

sweet, coffee, cereal
Maddy Stroder

Puppy chow is made by coating Chex cereal in chocolate and tossing it all in heaps of powdered sugar. This addictive snack is crunchy, full of sugar, and made using one of the best cereals out there (which is what all foods should aspire to be). The addition of peanut butter takes this chow to the next level.

12. Peanut Butter and Jelly Tiramisu

Marisa Palace

Yes, you heard that right. Your favorite Italian dessert just got a major makeover into your childhood sandwich. The layers of jelly-soaked ladyfingers and dreamy peanut butter mascarpone pair to make the nostalgic dessert you've always wanted. The PB&J tiramisu is topped with fresh strawberries to drive home the fruit flavor.

13. Ultimate Rice Krispies Treat

Marisa Palace

Made with Oreos, puffed rice cereal, and peanut butter, these PB Rice Krispies treats take a typical Rice Krispies treat to the max. The extra marshmallows and Reese's Pieces make for many textures to please all the senses.

14. Edible Peanut Butter Cookie Dough

peanut butter, butter, dough, cookie, chocolate
Msu Spoon

Raw cookie dough that's safe to eat? Count me in. The omission of eggs and the cooking of the flour allows you to have an edible base that you can customize any way you please. Whether you add in chunks of chocolate, chopped peanuts, or marshmallows, it's a treat you won't want to stop eating. 

15. Peanut Butter and Chocolate Banana Pops

cream, truffle, milk, sweet, candy, chocolate
Abby Reisinger

Bananas get an upgrade by taking a dunk in melted peanut butter and chocolate. You can store these PB banana pops in your freezer for safekeeping and take one out whenever you have a peanut butter craving. If you're planning to serve within hours of making, you can refrigerate the bars for a softer, easier-to-eat option.

16. Peanut Butter and Honey "Nice" Cream

tea, ice, chocolate, dairy product, sweet, milk, coffee, cream
Nick Schmidt

"Nice" cream is a term that denotes a dessert made from frozen bananas blended into a thick consistency similar to soft serve ice cream. By adding a tablespoon or two of peanut butter and some honey for extra sweetness, you've got a dessert that might even beat the local ice cream truck's.

17. Peanut Butter Marshmallow Bars

popcorn, cream, cake, sweet, goody, caramel, candy, chocolate
Rayna Mohrmann

The microwave becomes your best friend by taking away all the work from this peanut butter marshmallow bar recipe. Unlike standard Rice Krispies treats, these bars are all marshmallows. They're held together by a thick coat of butterscotch chips, butter, and peanut butter. Drizzle with some chocolate and you've got yourself an irresistible treat.

Indulge yourself and try out some of these no-bake peanut butter desserts. They're all easy to make, making them perfect for any newbies in the kitchen or masters who need a little something sweet to treat themselves. If you're not in the mood to do any work, perhaps you should enjoy peanut butter in its truest, tastiest form—straight from the jar!